Not open for further replies.

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Contact seller
real nice cluster out of a 70 dart that's been indoor stored for many years.

$40. plus the ride...

other dash parts are also available separately ...minus the pad and radio.
dash frame is available too.

I can get better pics of the cluster when its out of the car today

Attachments

• CIMG2759.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 545
  • CIMG2760.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 541
This will fit a 68 right? Looks the same. Also do you take pay pal? If so and you still have it I would like to arrange somthing. It would be tuesday when I could do it.

This will fit a 68 right? Looks the same. Also do you take pay pal? If so and you still have it I would like to arrange somthing. It would be tuesday when I could do it.

i am not sure the bezel would fit a 68 ....but if you want a for a 68 i can put the gauges in a 68 bezel ....i have a number of 68 clusters i been meaning to list for sale too ...

as far as i know this bezel will fit 70/1 and the 68 bezel is same as 69 ....i will get shipping quotes and more pics tomorrow (Monday) for sure

Sold if you can put it in a 68 bezel. Thanks for all the help and let me know monday and I am sure its no more than 15 bucks for shipping. I dont get home till almost midnight on monday but I will check this post and see what you say then I would love to get this bought. Thanks again

Still wanting to sell?

yes ...the problem is that i am digging in the old parts shed and i found you a good 68 cluster ...so i thought .....then looking at it i noticed the bezel is warped ....but at least i know i have another set of good gauges.

Attachments

• CIMG2838.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 405
  • CIMG2837.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 390
  • CIMG2836.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 402
also got the frame out of the car on the 70....here is better pics with it out for the person who asked about the frame....im not really sure what to ask for this but its a good frame ......no cuts, no rot, no damage ....came out of a pretty clean car.

Attachments

• CIMG2845.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 406
  • CIMG2844.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 400
  • CIMG2841.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 395
  • CIMG2840.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 398
Cool Rani, if you find another good 68 Bezel after getting 68dart318 his, I am interested in either just a 68 bezel or an entire 68 cluster, either way. Thanks!

also got the frame out of the car on the 70....here is better pics with it out for the person who asked about the frame....im not really sure what to ask for this but its a good frame ......no cuts, no rot, no damage ....came out of a pretty clean car.

Still interested in the frame if I could get a price shipped to 97501.

Thanks!

I could use my bezel. My speedo doesnt work and my gas gauge only works when it wants too. Could you let me know how much total with shipping to 97862. Also do we do this through pay pal?

Sooo....... I am guessing you are selling the cluster minus the bezel to 68dart318. I can use the cluster bezel, ditto on the radio bezel if its not cut or an a/c piece. PM me if you have the time. Thanks.
Chas.

Attachments

• new car pics 015.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 272

Im still interested in the frame if I could get a price shipped to 97501.

Thanks!

one set of gauges sold and shipped .

still have the 70 bezel and another set of good gauges and a 69 cluster left everything is now sorted and boxed so I can ship out ASAP .....cant believe how difficult it was to find shipping boxes that are the right size

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back