70 dart R/T???

-
I believe the car exists .... I was told it did in a vision I had after eating a buffalo burger myself (meat was still attached to the buffalo, my bad). Anyway - in the vision (which you can also read about in detail on my website : http/www.thelostshelbyinmyattic.com) a #2 pencil spoke to me about the Dart R/T (actually an R/T, S/E according to Bob the pencil). He claimed not only does it exist, but pics will soon be posted that will turn this entire hobby on it's ear. I believe what I saw/heard was real. The car is real (originally panther pink by the way). I had a similar vision (Papermate ball point pen speaking in this one) regarding the old WWJD question - it was revealed to me not only what the Big Guy would drive, but what he DOES drive, and yeah, it's got a hemi.

stupid.jpg

Reading this there is some negativity. I have kind of promised the car to one person if I can get it. I still have not got ahold of the guy that owns it. As far as the pics. put in three factors. Crappy old camera, weather, and I am not good at taking pics. Seeing that you can use google earth ect to find things. I am not sure I want to post pics as it might give away the location. As for the person that I will let have the car. I told them they can have it for what ever I get it for as I am not out for money. I will let them decide if they want to post pics of it when they get the pics.

Rick

I have to say again, that the reason i call BS is that there really wasn't much negativity in all the posts. i re-read them all. the first negative response came in on page 3!, and there was only one negative response for all of page 3.

On page 4 there was 2 negative resopnses, and 2 opinionated responses that leaded tewards this being false, but not rude, or negative, and one sarcastic response.

On page 5 there was 2 more negative responses befor 71340swinger wrote the quote above.

5 pages of comments and only 5 negative responses.

If it was me, I would want to prove the people who were throughing out the negative comments early, that they were wrong.

with no proof, and not willing to prove anything, with only everything to gain...its a hoax.

The current owner has some valuable cars. didn't he say that he has a hemi car and something else hidden in a barn. if this was true, he wouldn't have stripped a one of one 1970 383 dart RT, and left it to wrote in a feild with no diff, or engine, or tranny. the owner would never have stripped it, and would have parked it in its damaged state unsder cover next to his Hemi car. He would know that this is just as valuable...if not more valuable!

all the facts don't make for a true story.

I HOPE know one has sent a dime to this guy. If he gets 5 people to pre-buy the car at a thousand or two per person, he is guna walk away with about $10,000, and you'll be lucky to get a car...and if you do, it will be some damaged/gutted/rusted out /6 swinger with a couple RT badges on the side.

Phil

its also pretty polite of us to be led on for 5 pages, and to only give 5 negative responses, I have seen other posts get alot mor hairy, alot faster than this. Good job guys.

Phil

Nice try - not only is that not a real person (looks suspiciously like a cartoon), but the R/T emblem is not in the correct location according to my sources. If your being told you have a REAL 70 R/T Dart, you're being mislead -

stupid.jpg

Nice try - not only is that not a real person (looks suspiciously like a cartoon), but the R/T emblem is not in the correct location according to my sources. If your being told you have a REAL 70 R/T Dart, you're being mislead -

it was a joke-
i have never claimed such-
it was a response to the post shown above it...
nobody cares about quality of image editing when it is a joke.

i think this should be on unsolved mysteries.

Oh .... and the "thumbs up" hand gesture only dates back to 2nd century Roman times, Caesar used the "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" gesture to signify whether or not a losing competitor should live or die during gladiator games. That being said I hold to my statement made previously, that, my friend is a car-toon (get it ? CAR - toon ?) Now I've got work to do.

stupid.jpg

I'm quite certain that rebeldart is correct; that looks like a '71 Dart R/T...the '70 Dart R/T big-block had the emblem on the quarter panel...EVERYONE knows that...

God I love this thread!!!

LMAO
:toothy10:
Ray

I've learned my lesson.. A while back I was involved in a lynching of a now upstanding member of this site over a sunroof Demon..

grant

I rest my case ..... of beer ...... on the seat next to me on the way home tonight (safely buckled in).

LOL, "Buddy Christ" loves R/T Darts.

A forum moderator can check his ip address against other FABO member screen names... If he has 2 FABO screen names registered from the same computer that would be fishy.

... or he could just post some pics and crop out any identifiable landmarks.

I called it a tall tale early on. I'm far more negative than you give me credit. I grew up in Montana, and if I had a dollar for every "never made" mopar rumor car supposedly in some field in Montana, I could buy a few buffalo burgers. Montana is the fourth largest state in area, and pretty close to the smallest in population. I wonder how all of these super-rare cars end up there. Maybe it's because it's so remote to most people in the country, it's difficult to prove or disprove.

I have to say again, that the reason i call BS is that there really wasn't much negativity in all the posts. i re-read them all. the first negative response came in on page 3!, and there was only one negative response for all of page 3.

Hard to prove hell. That ***** is on it's way to Missouri as we speak. Keep your eyes on Mopar Muscle at the back of the issues for "Rare Finds". When the guy goes back it won't be there. The guys i put on this are no slouches. It will be in a covered trailer. No time to stop and bullshit at some gas station on this thing. No trail other than you guys, my friends. When we get this baby home there will be Eggo buffalo burgers with monster cheese on the house for everyone cause we want to extract with a magnet all the fender, that the buffalo ate, that we can so as to do it back with original sheetmetal. If we have to buy every buffalo in Montana it's a done deal. I've got guys working on that too. Can't wait till it gets here. Man oh Man.

Small block, You have been here a while. You were also a big part with memike, and getting his car. You seam like a streight shooting honest guy. But I have to say, this last post doesn't seam like your normal posts. you are either the mastermind behind this, or you know the mastermind behind this, and now you are in on the joke, or...its the real thing.

STill, I think its a joke. Just post some pics, if its in a trailor, you have nothing to worrie about. PM me a pic , I won't post it, and I will apologies publicly if I was wrong.

Phil

IF you know how to look, it isn't hard to track down a car. Several years back, I was out in this lil town (of 90,000) to see a guy about some parts. While stopped and looking at some Mopars we saw a Super Bee drive by. We ran the guy down and started yackin it up. As the conversation progressed, someone let slip a tidbit about a particular B body there in town. (HINT it left the factory with more than 1 carb)

Realizing what they had done as soon as the words were out of their mouths, the subject was dropped. Well, we decided to stay another day in this town to try and run it down. After a couple of hours and some conversations with other hot rodders we saw driving around, the owner's brother's house was found. Why is the brother's house important in this story?

THAT is where the car was.

IF you know how to look, it isn't hard to track down a car. Several years back, I was out in this lil town (of 90,000) to see a guy about some parts. While stopped and looking at some Mopars we saw a Super Bee drive by. We ran the guy down and started yackin it up. As the conversation progressed, someone let slip a tidbit about a particular B body there in town. (HINT it left the factory with more than 1 carb)

Realizing what they had done as soon as the words were out of their mouths, the subject was dropped. Well, we decided to stay another day in this town to try and run it down. After a couple of hours and some conversations with other hot rodders we saw driving around, the owner's brother's house was found. Why is the brother's house important in this story?

THAT is where the car was.

Well tell us more then! What car was it? Did you buy it or just look at it????

It was a holiday weekend, and all the family were in Dallas having a big get together. No, I didn't buy it. And it was a 69 1/2 car.

-
Back