'70 dart seat belts

-

65-440

Reaction score
can anybody post some pictures of the seatbelt setup in a '70 swinger bench seat please !!! in trying to figure out how to install the shoulder straps and buckles .. also the rear belts ... if i could get a picture of the shoulder strap mounts / clip mounts with the headliner removed that would be awesome !! thank you - Erik

ok, over 2 months and no replys ?? ...... figured this site would have more help than this ! ... been on FABO for a few years and never waited more than a day or so for some help.... come on guys, im not asking for that much !!! ... i have the seat belts installed, what keeps the buckle secure for the shoulder strap when it is put up in the headliner ?? -thanks, Erik .............. also posted this in another group ..

my 70 swinger has a bench seat. but i don't have the same set up. i don't have any provisions for the shoulder strap. sorry.

Here's a 72 setup. Not the best pic, but 70 should be similar....

Attachments

• Shoulder Harness 001 (Small).jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 112
Theres a piece that screws on the roof that looks like the male end of a seatbelt. It clicks and locks into it. At least I'm prettu sure thats 70.

Grant

Theres a piece that screws on the roof that looks like the male end of a seatbelt. It clicks and locks into it. At least I'm prettu sure thats 70.

Grant
Thats the setup i have, the male end attaches to the sunvisor.... dont think its correct for '70 a-bodies, but i do know the set i have is from a '68 b-body ... the male end does not fit my sunvisor, and every pic i have seen of a '70 a-body has the male end on the shoulder strap and buckle/reciever is on the seat .........

-
Back