Status
Not open for further replies.

ChazRam

1964 Valiant V200
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a bezel like in the picture except without an altered hole by the radio. Car is a NON a/c model. Does not need to be perfect but it has to be all there and restorable. PM me or respond to the thread. Thanks for your consideration.
Chas.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 163
Thanks 'Dude'. I took a look at you build thread. Man, you are doing a whale of a job. No stone is left unturned with your build. Well done young man. Wish I had some of your money and some of your youth in this old man here. My Dart would look much different. I gotta ask, is that you in that picture with your head through the floor shifter hole? If so you look like the cat waiting outside the mouse's hole with baited breath!!
Chas.

Attachments

• new car pics 015.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 115
If you have any of this stuff in any condition let me know. I will take nice ones too as that will mean less time at the bench working. Looking for silver as the first choice and wood grain as second. If the stuff is woodgrain I am looking for all four pieces, thanks.
Chas.

If you have any of this stuff in any condition let me know. I will take nice ones too as that will mean less time at the bench working. Looking for silver as the first choice and wood grain as second. If the stuff is woodgrain I am looking for all four pieces, thanks.
Chas.

If you still need one, I think I have one. Did they come silver & black?

Hi, actually they came in both wood grain and silver/black. Was and still would like silver/black as the first choice. I did post the pic of what is in my car. I am searching for one like it with no a/c and an uncut radio hole. It can be nice or in pretty bad shape finish wise as I am going to strip it to bare and re-do. All that really matters is its all there. Look fpor a PM from me as well, thanks.
Chas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back