Status
Not open for further replies.

drive48

MILK MAN
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Listing this for my friend. (THE ORANGE ONE NOT THE BLUE) JUST A FEW PICS MORE AVAILABLE I JUST NEED TO GO GET SOME MORE...
The car has a 727 tranny 8 3/4 rear posi non matching motor Block is a 68 with x heads. It has new rear quarters The rest are original parts as far as I know.
have a title the fender tag is there. no build sheet. The motor has less than three thousand miles on it . brand new exhaust tires brakes calipers .The paint still looks great .
The car does not need body work only a person to drive it.

Asking $15k but i know he is negotiable as he is trying to wholesale out all his stuff before he moves. reason less storage where he's heading.
also
original 72 duster 340 4 speed 8.75 posi gold with black stripes resto in progress $4k or bo
original 73 340 727 dart sport cali car 8.25 posi $4k or bo and tons of other 70-76 a body items just pm me with questions joe

Attachments

• all_142[1].JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 1,913
  • all_143[1].JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 1,922
pics of the 72 340 car please!
plot i'll do my best the car is in my barn and it's kinda tight. and snow covered yard now. ill post what i have on harddrive.
72 340 spd 8.75 rear gold ext originally black ladder striped hood had black transverse stripes. tan interior bench seat
clear pa title fender tag vin tag power brakes ( broadcast sheet ?)
original rad and shroud has a carter carb complete right down to pan body work was in progress front to back bottoms of qtrs and couple spots in trunk to go. ( parts included to do this.)

Attachments

• pics 020.JPG
    173.1 KB · Views: 1,751
  • pics 018.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 1,746
  • pics 019.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 1,717
  • pics 015.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 1,709
  • pics 014.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 1,719
  • pics 012.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 1,741
  • pics 008.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 1,726
  • pics 007.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 1,695
  • pics 006.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 1,727
  • pics 001.JPG
    142.9 KB · Views: 1,728
drive, i wanna take first dibs on the 72. if you could pm me a number to contact someone for details,a nd lets get this moving!. need to take a trip up north on first weekend of feb !

Drive, per our pm's back and forth around 8 pm I have some intrest in the 72 duster. If
The deal with plot falls thur pm me. Have to get used to calling "dibs" on open forum first, before sending pm. I call second dibs on car if plot falls out.

hey va, i do appreciate that courtesy move!, so, with that said, i only have a certain amount to buy and get it brought here, so you may be there quickly. i had some bills to pay with pinky, but would love to pick something else up to replace it!. we'll see

No problem, the car appears to have decent potential. just for fun would like to see some more photo's if possible and a photo of fender tag to see how car codes out. Bring that car to Virginia, Plot!

hey guys i'm gonna post order here so this isn't another piss off match like another member had here a week or so ago.

(DUSTTRAP) EMAILED ME ON THESE CARS ON 1/20/12 WHEN I OFFERED TO LOOK AT A CAR IN GRISWOLD CT FOR ANOTHER MEMBER (djais1801).
He sounds like he is interested in the dart sport BUT i will ask him to post tonite if he has yes/no interest on the duster for us to move on.

THEN I HAVE PLOT ON THE DUSTER PER THREAD POSTS

THEN Va58 on the duster even though he had pm'd me prior to plot

Ain't worth pissing any Fabo members off.

ALSO IF YOU HAVE PLANS TO PART THIS CAR AND FLIP IT JUST KNOW MY BUDDY HAS NO DESPERATE NEED FOR THE MONEY JUST DOESN'T WANT TO LET EM ROT OUT DOORS AND NO ROOM WHERE HE'S HEADED TO STORE INSIDE. WANTS THE CAR TO GO TO A PERSON WHO WILL SAVE IT FOR WHAT IT IS (COMPLETE!!!!!) THX

Fender tag build sheet i will have to look for

Attachments

• pics 027.JPG
    161.4 KB · Views: 1,523
  • pics 026.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 1,538
AS PER VA HAVING TALKED TO YOU FIRST, HE IS NOW ON THE SPOT!. i am intrested, but will take a step down AT THE PRESENT MOMENT. THAT IS A DEAL FOR THAT CAR!. it is a shame that the v21 option for the hood callout is missing from the tag.

good luck with sale, and if it falls through, ill be watching

LOL, man this guy is gonna get some super great bumps on these cars, you cant even BUY this kind of advertising!! And.... both these cars are a good deal!!!! Pay attention people!!! It is a good price on a true 340 Duster! (The dart aint bad either)

any pictures of the sport?

snake, i will not be up to his place till this weekend for pics.

and wow where to begin.
last week i offered to go look at a car for djais1801 (a member from NJ) DUSTTRAP saw the offer and that i had posted to on djais1801 thread we had a 72 and a 73 for sale. (Look at this thread for GRISWOLD CT you'll see i posted there 1st)
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=173583&highlight=griswold
DUSTTRAP pm'd me asking for pics. i posted them to the 70 dart thread and before i could even email him to let him know i had posts,pm's and offers. Contrary to whats thought i know i owed it to him 1st since this is the only reason i originally posted pics. Funny thing is a lot of these threads eventually turn ugly as to why i kick myself in the *** for even posting it on the thread.

I am not gonna get dragged into any pissing contests if ya don't like it get off the thread or keep bumping it to the top.

now that i feel i posted what i know is right and based on comments made

Dusttrap still has the call on either car after i post pics of the dart sport.
VA58 was #2 now that i know where PLO- stands. Mopar Carl on pm 1/24 and Unknownsnake on pics of the dart sport.

P.s. for the member with the hard financial times, it seems evreytime i turn around watching your threads you seem to land a great deal and then have some financial crisis that forces you to sell your cars for "a loss"
if ya just kept it clean and waited a freaking day for me to call you once i heard from dusttrap it would have made the whole fabo thing a little more enjoyable rather than a hassle.
That being said i will post pics of the dart sport hopefully by monday on the thread only and ill ask Dusttrap to give the decision on either car 1st.

LOL, man this guy is gonna get some super great bumps on these cars, you cant even BUY this kind of advertising!! And.... both these cars are a good deal!!!! Pay attention people!!! It is a good price on a true 340 Duster! (The dart aint bad either)
pure thank you for posting in a positive outlook. i may not post a lot on fabo but i bleed mopar... i buy a lot here and i love the threads you guys post especially the builds.
i am not calling anyone a flipper it is just a stipulation we have. These cars have been with us a long time and we have actually turned down offers for more money in the past because we had the feeling and knew they would not be put back to they way they deserve. and a side note my buddy and i have boat loads of 70 up a body items we are gonna sell off soon (just not sure when and how i will post) 4 speed stuff , 340 motors and parts, air cleaners, wheels, body parts, tons o stuff.

noted you 1st on this request.
i will look at condition and not be able to post pics until 1st few days of the coming week.

drive, i understand, but my arguing with the other member had/had nothing to do with you or the sale of the car.
me and him had a bad deal, and because i showed intrest in your car, he wanted to just run his mouth some.
dude i'm a laid back guy i don't post a lot more a viewer and buyer if anything. i don't wanna piss anyone off on fabo. once DUST posts his decision i will post on the thread and go from there.
my buddy and i have 12 ( twelve ) cars we need to move but i am only listing what is readily available locally for pics and info. once they're gone i will continue on to the next. ALL NICE CARS I JUST DON'T WANT WANT ANY OF EM PARTED. ALL COMPLETE ORIGINALS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. NO ROT BOXES

WE'RE GOOD!!!:cheers:

Ok that was confusing, but i think i understand that i was number 2 then Plot fell out and I moved to number 1 but someone else had been in line before me, or something like that... Anyway no problem, I have an interest in the 72 duster. If my number comes around and the car is still unsold, just contact me. even with the damage to the fender tag, i decoded it. Car will be sweet after resto, nice options and color combo.....

Well..all this banter is interesting..but..are there more pics on the 70 Swinger??
PM me them if possible??

I just deleted a ton of BS from this thread. Knock it off or next time Ill be deleting accounts instead of posts

well..all this banter is interesting..but..are there more pics on the 70 swinger??
Pm me them if possible??
pm me your email ill send some this weekend if possible and try to post some over the weekend.

i just deleted a ton of bs from this thread. Knock it off or next time ill be deleting accounts instead of posts
thank you ..
Its been close to a week since i've been on fabo.
Long story short my buddys soon to be ex caught wind of him trying to sell parts so we've been moving tons of parts and cars to my place in ct so not only he , but i don't lose my co-investments in all of it with him.
All pm's have been responded to and once i get through the next few days i will get pics and requests posted as promised.
For those patient members thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back