Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Ed

Swollen Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
Here are some parts from my 35,000 mile Swinger. It was equipped with a Slant 6, auto, A/C, and 2-speed wipers. Prices do not include shipping from Hopewell Junction, NY 12533.

Complete dash harness uncut and in excellent condition, especially bulkhead connector. The blower resistor connector did get a little warm, though, but still very usable. Includes headlamp & dimmer switches, all flashers & relays. No wiper switch. $80
img0001qtz.jpg

img0002ma.jpg

img0003ne.jpg

Engine compartment harness, uncut and in excellent shape. Again, bulkhead connectors are in excellent condition. $50
img0004abh.jpg

Body harness, uncut and in excellent condition. Tail light wiring not included. $50
img0005k.jpg

Instrument panel in nice driver condition with all gauges operational. The first time I drove the car at highway speeds the speedometer cable started to bind up. I guess it hadn't been lubed in a long time. This caused the speedo needle to fluctuate wildly and some of the paint on the tip of the needle got scratched off before I could disconnect it. I tested the speedo with a drill and it still works fine. $25
img0009pe.jpg

Radio and A/C bezel is in very nice shape for a driver. No cracks. $20
img0006vk.jpg

Day/Night rear view mirror. Excellent shape. $20
img0008vn.jpg

Driver's fresh air vent, excellent condition but foam is gone from behind the door. $10
img0011uk.jpg

Here are some parts from my 35,000 mile Swinger. It was equipped with a Slant 6, auto, A/C, and 2-speed wipers. Prices do not include shipping from Hopewell Junction, NY 12533.

Complete dash harness uncut and in excellent condition, especially bulkhead connector. The blower resistor connector did get a little warm, though, but still very usable. Includes headlamp & dimmer switches, all flashers & relays. No wiper switch. $80
img0001qtz.jpg

img0002ma.jpg

img0003ne.jpg

Engine compartment harness, uncut and in excellent shape. Again, bulkhead connectors are in excellent condition. $50
img0004abh.jpg

Body harness, uncut and in excellent condition. Tail light wiring not included. $50
img0005k.jpg

Instrument panel in nice driver condition with all gauges operational. The first time I drove the car at highway speeds the speedometer cable started to bind up. I guess it hadn't been lubed in a long time. This caused the speedo needle to fluctuate wildly and some of the paint on the tip of the needle got scratched off before I could disconnect it. I tested the speedo with a drill and it still works fine. $25
img0009pe.jpg

Radio and A/C bezel is in very nice shape for a driver. No cracks. $20
img0006vk.jpg

Day/Night rear view mirror. Excellent shape. $20
img0008vn.jpg

Driver's fresh air vent, excellent condition but foam is gone from behind the door. $10
img0011uk.jpg

I have parts for sale; how do I load pictures onto this site? Such as you have for selling your parts.
Thanks Mr. Ed
~Grampas Toy

I have parts for sale; how do I load pictures onto this site? Such as you have for selling your parts.
Thanks Mr. Ed
~Grampas Toy

Thanks Mr. Ed
~Grampas Toy

I use an image storage website (photobucket.com, imageshack.com, etc. - there are several different ones) and link the pics using the picture icon.

I made a mistake! The mirror is from a '75 Dart I parted a while back. The base does not have the recesses for the sun visors to hook into. The base can be switched over easily enough, though. If you still want it send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back