Not open for further replies.

physixx

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Contact seller
I just picked up a 70 Dart original /6 car now with a 360, 904 and 8 ¾ open rear, black interior that's a bit rough, good glass, non-OEM Go-Wing, and straight bumpers that are good cores. The car has OEM hood scoops that look to be in great shape. They were put on a stock flat hood so the hood now has a bunch of holes in it. 14” SBP aluminum slots, air shocks and for whatever reason, traction bars. Manual steering, manual brakes and column shift steering column. There is what looks to be a JAZ 20 gallon fuel cell in the truck and a new replacement gas tank still in the box was in the back seat. The front seat is a bench seat that need some help but of course, the rear seat is in good shape. The car originally was green with green interior. I've got someone interested in the grill but nothing definite yet. I’ll be taking this car apart so let me know if anyone needs anything.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Both mirrors have been sold.

Attachments

• DSCN1551.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 1,594
  • DSCN1553.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 1,606
  • DSCN1554.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 1,586
  • DSCN1555.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 1,614
  • DSCN1556.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 1,579
  • DSCN1557.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,610
  • DSCN1558.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 1,606
  • DSCN1559.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 1,588
Dodge33 - The tail light assemblies don't look too bad but I want to take them off the car when I get the bumper off. I'll know better when I get that done. Should be tomorrow if it doesn't rain too bad.

Purplewolfhound73 - How are you my friend? The spoiler doesn't look too bad. It's not an OEM piece but looks decent to me anyway. Could use a little cleaning and some nice paint though. I'm not that familiar with these wings as this is the first one that I came across so I still a rookie with that piece.

Sedanman - I'll get the engine bay pics up later this afternoon. The radiator looks to be a later model piece with both hoses on the passenger side.

68 Bee - The passenger door is good. I didn't see any problems with it but I'll be able to tell more once I get it off the car.

dtmlevatan - send me a PM and I'll let you know pricing and shipping. The front door panels were toast. They were painted over the green and were broken when I took them off.

Ken

How are the traction bars? Can you post a pic? Also the light switch pull knob. How much shipped to 42450? Thanks

Jeff

I'll get the pictures posted soon and PM you with the pricing and shipping info.

Ken

Is the filler panel between the rear glass and deck lid in good shape?

How much for the slots? Also any way you may be interested in shipping those to Yakima WA 98908? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back