[SOLD] 70 Dart Swinger

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you still have the front fenders for sale.
I just picked up a 70 Dart original /6 car now with a 360, 904 and 8 ¾ open rear, black interior that's a bit rough, good glass, non-OEM Go-Wing, and straight bumpers that are good cores. The car has OEM hood scoops that look to be in great shape. They were put on a stock flat hood so the hood now has a bunch of holes in it. 14” SBP aluminum slots, air shocks and for whatever reason, traction bars. Manual steering, manual brakes and column shift steering column. There is what looks to be a JAZ 20 gallon fuel cell in the truck and a new replacement gas tank still in the box was in the back seat. The front seat is a bench seat that need some help but of course, the rear seat is in good shape. The car originally was green with green interior. I've got someone interested in the grill but nothing definite yet. I’ll be taking this car apart so let me know if anyone needs anything.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Both mirrors have been sold.

I sold most of the parts already. Rear valence, rear and fenders are sold and the car is gone. I only have a few small parts left.

Ken

The front belts were junk when I got the car. All frayed and really basically trash.

Ken

I already sold the rear bumper and brackets. I still have the front one though with the brackets.

Ken

do you still have the trim from the front edge of the hood? What kind of shape is it in?
thanks, johndart

would like a price on front valance the dash bezels and gagues along with the kick panals and steering colum with keys as mine has no colum in it

I need the small chrome pieces that are kinda hooked shaped at the back of the quarter windows! I need both of them! Should be one screw rhat holds them on!

I know which ones that you're talking about but they are gone already. Not much left of the Dart.

Ken

Both side mirrors are gone. I only have the hood latch support, rear fender extensions, front bumper brackets and a few other small parts left.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back