70 dart vinyl tops

-

Johnny71dusty

Reaction score
I see people selling ones 38-42-46" .

What was original ? What looks best I can't even tell in photos which is which

Factory vinyl top. I have no idea what the different measurements are about. What does Legendary say. They are by far the experts.

4-12-18 074.jpg

002.JPG

I think the measurements might be from seam to seam. Could be wrong on that and I'm not sure which is factory correct

But I'm not clear 100% on that measurement still either but that's what k think they're talking about

yes but also the 4 door doesn't have any vinyl below the rear window like the 2 door and different angle of C-pillar
I know this , not asking about 4 doors and haven't brought it up . Asking about 2 doors and why classic and legendary and others sell 3-4 different measurements for 2 door . From what I've read it's the seams on top but k can't get that confirmed anyhwre and if that's what they mean which measurement is best ? Or more correct ?

I know this , not asking about 4 doors and haven't brought it up . Asking about 2 doors and why classic and legendary and others sell 3-4 different measurements for 2 door . From what I've read it's the seams on top but k can't get that confirmed anyhwre and if that's what they mean which measurement is best ? Or more correct ?
I replied to the wrong comment. apologies

Liasten man when doing research sometimes you have to touch on the subject that there were two different vinyl tops. For the record I think I brought it up so..yeah calm down you are asking us we are trying to help... if ya want, ya know what...you buy both tops and see which one fits then let us know how's that for an answer...:)

Was your 70 Dart manufactured at the Winsor Ontario plant? most were...

-
Back