'70 "DONK" Challenger

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow after seeing that i'm going to put the big block in my car and going to ask 250.000 for it i know i don't live in california but maybe i mite get someone to buy it lol

I could tell you what DONK really stand for but I’m not a rapper so I can’t get away with it.

“Definitely One.…..”

what an idiot.. you can't do that to a hardtop.. its so much better looking as a rag top.....

tjpics049.jpg

'DONK' stands for Donkey, as you look like a total '***' when you do that to a car.

A "DONK" is an early 70's Caprice or Impala, because the rear of the car looks like the rear of a donkey. A late 70's and 80's square Caprice or Impala is called a "BOX" because that's what it looks like. A 90's Caprice or Impala is called a "BUBBLE" for the same reason.

A 4X4 Challenger, is just that, a 4X4 Challenger. I still like it.

TopHat

A "DONK" is an early 70's Caprice or Impala, because the rear of the car looks like the rear of a donkey. A late 70's and 80's square Caprice or Impala is called a "BOX" because that's what it looks like. A 90's Caprice or Impala is called a "BUBBLE" for the same reason.

TopHat

Well you learn something new everyday. I'm glad I got out of bed after all.

seeing those pictures makes me sick. what are people thinking?!? i could care less, even though i still hate em, if you did that to a gm no loss there but a mopar come on!

TopHat

You wouldn't like that one. I say that car on a lot one day and spent some time checking it out. Sadly the fab work is subpar and the steering looked scary. when I saw the price I JUST SHOOK MY HEAD AND WALKED AWAY.

Anyone have a real picture of challenger turned Box,Bubble,Donk?
I would love to see it.
They made alot of these cars so a few here and thereacutually being used are better than a few here and there being cut up and scrapped out.

You wouldn't like that one. I say that car on a lot one day and spent some time checking it out. Sadly the fab work is subpar and the steering looked scary. when I saw the price I JUST SHOOK MY HEAD AND WALKED AWAY.

It takes some serious skills to do that kind of thing, so I would not be surprised if it was a hack job. Done "right" it would be cool to take out to the "mud hole" and play with, or maybe to the beach.

TopHat

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back