70 Duster 340 Color Code Question

-

FK5340

Reaction score
I have a 70 340 4speed duster in the fk5 color code ( Deep Burnt Orange ). Does anyone know how many 70 -340's were produced in this color. I have yet to see one posted in any of the pics unless I missed it. Thanks

I have a 70 340 4speed duster in the fk5 color code ( Deep Burnt Orange ). Does anyone know how many 70 -340's were produced in this color. I have yet to see one posted in any of the pics unless I missed it. Thanks

I got one. There are a few people with burnorange Darts on here. But not a lot. It is not a color you see a lot. I don't know any numbers though. You got any pics of your car. I would love to see it.

Dart2.jpg

Dart1.jpg

I am in the process of putting the car back together after I had it repainted. As soon as I figure out how to post pics. I will put one on. How do I post pics?

Welcome aboard. There are quite a few FK5 cars on here, but they are all Darts. I haven't seen any Dusters. My 340 Swinger was originally FK5 but I repainted it and changed the color. Deep Burnt Orange is a nice color but it is one of those colors that doesn't get much respect. Most people want a more flashy color like Red, Yellow or Orange. I can't wait to see pictures of your car.

Just after the last post you will see where it says. Post Reply. Click on that. Then scroll down that page till you see where it says Manage Attachments. Click on that then hit where it says Brows. You can then get the pics from your computer that way.

I did not see that it is a Duster. I have never seen a burnt orange Duster before. Very cool. Now I realy want to see some pics.

Hey you got it. It is looking very nice. Keep up the good work. What is that I see in the back ground in pic two?

-
Back