-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cpthowdy1369

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I would like to trade my 70 Duster project for a cruiser motorcycle. I have stripped the Duster down to just the body and have done alot of the bodywork already(there wasn't alot to begin with). The engine bay has been sandblasted and primered, it just needs to be sanded and painted. The body is very solid and 98% rust free. The only rust hole it has is in the driver side floorboard. it is a small hole and easily fixed. I have a 360 motor and 727 tranny for it. the motor needs to be put back together and the tranny needs to be rebuilt. I also have an 8 3/4 rear which needs to be put together and installed and all the parts to convert the front brakes to disk brakes.. I have a brand new exhaust system from headers back and brand new tranny lines. I also have hood scoops a go wing and a side stripe and decal set . The only parts I don't have is a carburater, a front windshield and carpet. Other than those, this is a complete car(in pieces) that just needs a tiny bit of bodywork and then put back together. This is a perfect father son project.

I was going to repaint the Duster and turn it into a mean street machine, but now I need room in my garage and would like to have a motorcycle. Of course, I'm not expecting to trade for a brand new Harley but I would prefer a running bike.

This car has about $3500 worth of parts and when completed would be worth a whole lot more.

If you have a bike to trade or would like to put an offer on it, send me an e-mail at: [email protected] or give me a call at:210-381-1299. My name is Jon.

If you are interested in this offer and would like to come by and look at the Duster or would like me to e-mail you some more pictures just let me know.
I live in San Antonio, TX.

driver side rear.jpg

driver side rear 2.jpg

engine bay.jpg

driver floor board2.jpg

driver side.jpg

passenger side.jpg

passenger floorboard.jpg

driver side door.jpg

hood.jpg

trunk pan.jpg

Ok, three guys from my area flaked out of the deal; so I've got a question for you guys. What are your suggestions on how to sell this Duster. I would rather sell it as a package deal and not part it out. If you have suggestions, please P.M. me. Thanks guys.

It is the hardest to sell a car that is stripped to the point your car has been stripped. Parting out is a long process, but that may be your best option to make back some of your money. I PM'ed you about something I am looking for.

Phil

IMO, finish off the body work and give it a coat of primer. Lots of pictures to show work done and ease nerves. Give it glass. Then it'll look like it has potentail and worth sometihng.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back