70 Duster headed to new home and owner

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
You may recall this 70 Duster I just sold. Well in the morning I’m headed to St Augustine to deliver it to the new owner who is also a member here. I’ll let him announce who he is if he wants to. This is the old thread.
[SOLD] - 1970 318 automatic Duster

6BA52434-CD09-4F32-AE34-D53C5AC2DCC6.jpeg

I am the excited new owner, can’t wait to play with it! Roy has been great to deal with and was even kind enough to deliver it!

Thanks guys! I am pretty excited to have it. I am going to try to do what Roy was going to do and get it in road worthy condition.

Just made it back home from dropping off the Duster to it’s new owner. Met Joe another member. Great guy and fellow Moparite.

Thanks guys! I am pretty excited to have it. I am going to try to do what Roy was going to do and get it in road worthy condition.
Nice score! Glad to see another 70 out there. What all does it need to make it road worthy? I really like the hood! BTW my 70 started life as a 318/904 bench seat small rear end car too.

Last edited:
Nice score! Glad to see another 70 out there. What all does it need to make it road worthy? I really like the hood! BTW my 70 started life as a 318/904 bench seat small rear end car too.
Thanks! From what I know so far, it needs all the brakes and brake lines done, some suspension work, and one of the rear frame rails needs repair.

I always wanted a 70, my friend had one when I was much younger, B5 blue 340 4 speed and I always loved that car!

Roy and Paula are top shelf for sure. That's a lot of car for the money. Keep us posted what you do with it.

-
Back