Status
Not open for further replies.

fishy68

Tyr Fryr's Inc.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Contact seller
Trying to help a buddy locate some parts for his 70 Duster. He needs the seat belt shoulder strap hangers and 2 upper pieces of rear window trim in real nice condition. Let me know what you've got and what you want for it. Pics please.

Thanks, Tracy

I should have a complete set of back glass trim but I'd have to check condition. I'd want $50 plus the ride so let me know if you're interested and I'll check them out.
Thanks, Mark

Mark did you get a chance to check on the trim? I still need it.
......................................................................................................
Here's the set I have. Good enough for a nice driver as-is. You might want to buff them if it's going on a show car as there are some minor scuffs and scratches over the last 40 years.

Attachments

• 100_0777.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 115
I have the shoulder strap hangers.. they're red in colour. But, I'm in Central America until Aug 1, so let me know if you still need them by then.

I have the shoulder strap hangers.. they're red in colour. But, I'm in Central America until Aug 1, so let me know if you still need them by then.

I don't think it'd be a problem waiting a few more weeks as he's still putting the car together and has a ways to go. But his interior is black so I'm not sure if he'll want red ones but I'll call him tomorrow and ask him and get back to you.

Thanks

I have all of the hangers and Stainless pieces. All for $75 shipped. They are perfect and can be put right on. Have several sets of chrome and hangers. You will recieve 4 black hangers with metal mounts and the two upper halfs of stainless trim. The problem with shipping the trim pieces is it usually gets bent in shipping so I fasten it to a piece of 1/4 inch plywood to protect it from this and then card board. This drives up the shipping so the cost is higher but I will not ship it any other way. Stainless will be polished after payment and before its shipped. This price includes shipping for all. Let me know if others fall through. Steve

I have all of the hangers and Stainless pieces. All for $75 shipped. They are perfect and can be put right on. Have several sets of chrome and hangers. You will recieve 4 black hangers with metal mounts and the two upper halfs of stainless trim. The problem with shipping the trim pieces is it usually gets bent in shipping so I fasten it to a piece of 1/4 inch plywood to protect it from this and then card board. This drives up the shipping so the cost is higher but I will not ship it any other way. Stainless will be polished after payment and before its shipped. This price includes shipping for all. Let me know if others fall through. Steve

Wow Steve! That's pretty hard to say no too. I'll call Don tomorrow and see what he says but I can't imagine he'll say no. Getting it all from one guy helps cause there is only one shipping charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back