-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pete9857

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Has a title. Built by Ed Quay race cars years ago. Mild steel 6 point. Newer Dana, 4.88 spool, ladder bars. All glass good. Dash intact. Fiberglass hood and fenders. Have steel hood and fenders that go with it. Factory disc brakes. Had a 440 auto in it before I got it. Was building a UMTRA racer with 360 and hemi 4 speed. If I don't sell it, I will eventually finish it. Would make a killer nostolgic Pro Stock or pro street.

IMG_1512.JPG

IMG_1525.JPG

IMG_1511.JPG

IMG_1522.JPG

IMG_1524.JPG

IMG_1523.JPG

IMG_1526.JPG

IMG_1514.JPG

IMG_1519.JPG

I saw The Motor Shop logo on the fender. That's been gone for many, many years. I used to get my machine work done by Jim back in the day and bought parts from Van Iderstine Speed shop. This car must have come from the North Jersey area.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Yes it did, can't find out much about. It was being raced with a 440 in it, but it has the ear marks of an original Stock or Super Stocker.
Thanks for the info!

If you're interested in the car, fine. but don't offer something stupid! $4000 will not buy the car. Please do not waste yours & my time. If you thinks its too much, go build one and find out.

I certainly hope that you're not referring to me with that rant about the $4000 number. I never offered anything and never in any conversation mentioned any number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back