-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimK

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
For sale or trade: 1970 Plymouth Road Runner. 383 (NOM), automatic transmission, 8 3/4 rear end. Car is EV2 Tor Red (Hemi Orange) in color with black vinyl top and interior. Power steering, manual brakes, AM radio. The car is in pretty nice shape but does have some bubbling in the paint in a couple spots. The interior is in nice shape with the door panels, carpet and upholstery all in good condition. About the only things the interior could use are new vinyl on the headrests and seat hinge covers but otherwise the interior looks nice. The vinyl top is real nice. The Cragar wheels that are shown in the photo are not included with the car unless my asking price is met, at which point I will include the Cragars. Otherwise, a set of factory rally wheels will go with the car. Asking $21,500 or reasonable offer. I would also consider trading even or down (not interested in trading up) on a 70/72 340 Duster/Demon or 68/69 340 Dart GTS/Swinger. I would prefer a 4-speed but will consider automatics as well. I'm not interested in trading for anything else. I can send more pictures upon request. Email jk440@wowway.com

PassFrontAngle.jpg

OrangeRRDriverInt.jpg

RREngine.jpg

Ehhh, nuthin' really :) Just a personal quirk I guess. Always favored the MoPars with buckets..and consoles. Used to it, my E-body Chally, pops '69 Sport Fury, brothers '70 R/T Chally, uncle Bobs 70 Duster 340, my brothers '71 Demon 340, my other Duster 340 (now owned by Jimmy at Southworths) all had buckets.
I do love the '70 RR, even had the wife looking over my shoulder. She likes, but loves the hell outta the Duster. Back to the RR 4 sale, bump-bump!!

Any Newer Photos?

The photos are recent. Disregard the date on them. I wasn't aware the date function was on on my camera when the pictures were taken and I hadn't set the correct date.

cant believe nobody with a duster traded for this yet !!! I might go out and buy one just to trade for this

Sorry,but it would be a trade down for some of the a-bodies on this site..that r.r. plus $5k..and you have a deal....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back