[SOLD] 70 Super Bee project for sale or trade.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quicknick

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Thanks for letting me join guys.
I've decided to sell my 70 Super Bee project. I have too many projects and nothing to drive.
This is a genuine, registered numbers matching car w/ all vins and fender tag. (no build sheet)
Factory Plum Crazy w/ Black Bucket seat int, black bumble bee stripe and black vinyl top.
Brand new vinyl top installed.
Brand new legendary black interior installed including new carpet & insulation. Dash and door panels are in very good cond. nice dash pad and all electrical works. Still needs headliner installed.
New 15x8 cop wheels on Mickey Sportsmans.

Numbers matching 383 Mag. 335hp, 4 speed pistol grip. N96 Ramcharger car. All the N96 parts are there and in excellent shape. I have new seals, cable and new hardware ready to install. Engine is all rebuilt stock except .030 over and a mild Comp cam. The short block is assembled and ready to be finished. Trans has been gone thru and ready to install. Still needs clutch,PP,and TB to be complete.

The body is rust free w/ all new full rear frame rails, full qtrs. trunk floor and rear body tail light panel. New hinge kits installed. The rest of the car is all solid, rust free original metal. N96 hood and go-wing trunk with no wing. All good factory tinted glass, and all trim is present and in great shape ready to install.
The entire chassis will need to be finished ie brakes, shocks, suspension etc. I have a brand new gas tank w/ sender and new brake lines and fuel lines.
Also, the body will need to be better straightened and repainted. (I got screwed on a bad paint job. long,sad story)
All good chrome w/ new rear bumper.
There is a lot more to talk about on this car, so PM me and I will try to answer all your questions and send whatever pics you need.
This car has great potential and will be worth $$$$$$ when it's completed. All extra parts in the shop go with this car.
I'm asking $18,500 obo. or interesting A or B Body trade. preferably a 4 speed car.

Attachments

• purple bee 2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 1,076
  • bee.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 984
  • DSCF0968.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 964
  • DSCF0967.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 1,005
  • bee s wheel.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 982
  • bee reg.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 987
  • beeint.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 983
  • bee8.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 975
  • bee6.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 1,049
  • purple bee.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,011
I have a 1969 Dodge Dart, it has a 440, with a Dynamic 727 trans. I can give you all the details if your interested. Too much to list. Many new high dollar parts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 709
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back