Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasonb61

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone...

I havent been on here in a while but I've been helping an old man out at his junkyard and he has a few mopars sitting in the yard and I thought I'd do a little advertising for him. He has the smallest yard around so I'm sure not many people know what he has. There is a beautiful 70's model Challenger with a solid body but it has no engine or trans, the rear-end needs to be put back in it but it seems to be pretty solid... I haven't had time or the need to really look it over partly because I'd try and devise some way to get it for myself lol.

There is also a "Gold Duster", an old Charger, and a few others if anyone is looking for anything specific. If you are interested in anything feel free to reply or email me at [email protected] (best method)

Thanks,
-Jason

I'll get pics and more info on the Cars when I can... Here is an updated list:

70s Challenger
50s Dodge Truck
Road Runner
Coronet
Duster "Twister"
"Gold" Duster
Fury
2001 Durango w/ RT rims (not an R/t though)
98 Dakota 4x4 (not much left)
2000 Dakota CC 4x2 (not much left either)
Satellite
80's Charger 2.2
80's Charger ??? I believe one of these was turbo
70's Charger (May be spoken for locally though.. I'll check into that)

Also, we have a few mopar engines... a 400, 383... I'm sure there is more but I haven't had time to go through them all yet.

The yard is located in a place called "Commerce" Georgia.. It's right off US 441 ... It's called "Young Motors"

Can't wait for the pics.
What year is the road runner?
I might be interested in a 383 if the date code is correct. Looking for September of 1969. Very early production for 1970.
I would be interested in any big block if it has e-body vin stamped on it.
Hey, this is post number 100 for me!! Took almost two years to get this far.

hey jason how'd you run across this guy and start helpin him?

Jason, where is it in relation to the Southeast Toyota facility?? I might have to take a business trip up there to my company's terminal.

Can't wait for the pics.
What year is the road runner?
I might be interested in a 383 if the date code is correct. Looking for September of 1969. Very early production for 1970.
I would be interested in any big block if it has e-body vin stamped on it.
Hey, this is post number 100 for me!! Took almost two years to get this far.
Congrats on post #100... I'll check that 383 but I honestly don't know where to check for the date code...
hey jason how'd you run across this guy and start helpin him?
I've bought stuff from him in the past and my wife works at a restaurant he frequents and he offered me a job through her...
Jason, where is it in relation to the Southeast Toyota facility?? I might have to take a business trip up there to my company's terminal.
Haha, right across the road really. We can see them loading the cars on the trucks from our shade tree lol
Info on the Twister please
Will do...

I apologize for taking so long in getting pics, I've been very busy and I got swamped with PMs & emails... I only got pics of the challenger and the "Gold" duster today before I ran out of room on my memory card... I will upload them later tonight...

I don't get on this site as much since I only dream of having an A-body but I do own a Dakota, so you may get faster responses & info from the thread I started at Dakota-Durango:

http://www.dakota-durango.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55690

Again, expect pics later tonight of the Challenger and Duster. Thanks!

I am looking forward to the pictures.
The vin stamping on a mopar engine is typically on the passengers side just above the where the oil pan mounts to the block. There will be a flat machined spot that the numbers are typically stamped on. Of course mother mopar does seem to have forgotten to stamp a good percentage of the blocks.

is anyone free to go to the yard to check out the cars?

I may be, but I will need an adress and consent from the yard owner, and better yet, the yard owners phone # so I can make sure I know I'm not gonna get shot at.

Commerce is about an hour away.

I am looking forward to the pictures.
The vin stamping on a mopar engine is typically on the passengers side just above the where the oil pan mounts to the block. There will be a flat machined spot that the numbers are typically stamped on. Of course mother mopar does seem to have forgotten to stamp a good percentage of the blocks.

Ok I'll check when I get a chance...

I may be, but I will need an adress and consent from the yard owner, and better yet, the yard owners phone # so I can make sure I know I'm not gonna get shot at.

Commerce is about an hour away.

The name of the salvage yard is "Young Motors".. I don't have an exact address but it's off of Allen Rd which is right off US441. If you know where the Southeast Toyota plant is, then you can find the yard as it's right across the street from us. I work at the yard and I know it will be no problem for you to come by sometime.. We are open 8:30am to about 5pm. The owner's name is Walter Young and you can reach him at 1-404-218-6401. My name is Jason Barnes, just tell him I referred you.

Pictures are on the other thread I provided.. If you have trouble seeing them, let me know. Thanks!

Agreed, they are pretty rusty alright. Mostly parts unless someone is really ambitious. Possible though, I have taken a challenger from a piece of rust to a driver before.
Anyway I could get the fender tag readout on that challenger. That may raise more interst for sure.
thanks

and yet another challenger for sale in builder condition has to be half way across the country again....:angry7:

How much are you wanting to spend? I have one in Nebraska, 73 rallye challenger, 318, auto car console, rallye dash, no motor or tranny. Not trying to sell it but might be if price is right.

How much would he take for this whole car. You have it listed as a satelite but its a 64 Plymouth (and as best as I can tell) Belvedere

Mopar100.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back