71 340 demon auto

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
You tell Me whats the MATTer with you people!! I have an originall 71 340 demon with matching # listed for 3500.00 . thats cheap!! and No BUYERS, who the Idiot's!!!!, franko

Its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. The economy stills suck. Old cars are not a necessity. If you want it saved lower the price untill someone buys it.

Its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. The economy stills suck. Old cars are not a necessity. If you want it saved lower the price untill someone buys it.

the sad thing is, Jimsduster has sent this guy PMs three days in a row, and STILL has yet to get a response.

the sad thing is, Jimsduster has sent this guy PMs three days in a row, and STILL has yet to get a response.

FrankO sent me a PM last night, sounds like he travels for his job. He was willing to answer my questions and gave me his phone number to leave a message on for when he returns. I'm not really sure what happened with all of the other potential buyers on this thread, maybe there are issues with the car. We'll see :-|

FrankO sent me a PM last night, sounds like he travels for his job. He was willing to answer my questions and gave me his phone number to leave a message on for when he returns. I'm not really sure what happened with all of the other potential buyers on this thread, maybe there are issues with the car. We'll see :-|

thats great to hear, even though i dont have the resources to obtain this this car, i would really hate to see it parted out. i hope it all works out.

Hey guys, I've decided on a different car but it isn't because of anything FrankO has done wrong. For whatever reason no one has bought this thing yet and I really don't know why, I think it's a good deal. It just turned out for me that I found something that fits my needs a little better. As I mentioned in an earlier post, he travels for work and is a little bit hard to get in touch with. Be patient and put this car back on the road!:burnout:

YES indeed!! Iam a carpenter , been in & out of town! and to let you no personnally I have answered over 98% of my responces!!!!!. franko60, so Quit your complaining!!!

I'm wondering what's keeping guys from buying this car from franko60? Seemed like fair amount of interested guys wanting it and at a very good price? Was it the communications or just maybe the shipping cost is way too much?

i am interested please send me a pm with any rust issues it may have.
thanks

I'm wondering what's keeping guys from buying this car from franko60? Seemed like fair amount of interested guys wanting it and at a very good price? Was it the communications or just maybe the shipping cost is way too much?

Yes shipping cost are un real now and if you are not close enough to pick it up it makes the price a little out of reach, us east coast guys or SOL

It's just the same old story-IF it was here-If it was$50.00-I would really jump all over it-IF my wife would let me-The guy has a great car with a great price.He has went out on a limb to send pics,PM's. So many tire kickers.Good Luck with the sale buddy

pm me with more pics and if the member above dosnt buy it i am very intrested thanks

frank thanks for the pics of the demon i will have to bow out and allow one of the other guys to put an offer on the car . i also have checked where Oregon is and i am on the east coast about 3200 miles from you. thanks very much for the pics i always like looking at demons

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back