• cars 016.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 735
  • cars3 023.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 752
  • cars2 016.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 743
  • cars3 019.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 731
wow.... i cant believe nobody snatched up that grill. Looks great what are your plans for the car?

rust repair

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 696
  • 016.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 743
  • 015.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 709
  • 011.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 702
  • 009.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 690
I'll need some help with some things along the way hope you guys are up for it.
Im in the process of figuring out exactly what I have based on the vin and broadcast sheet. Some one helped themselves to the fender tag :sad1: so i'm stuck there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wow, nice find, looks to be pretty much intact. Where is the all Mopar storage yard :). Your definitely at the right place, there are plenty of knowledgeable people on here to answer any questions you might have. Good luck, keep us up to date when you can.

Is that a sassy grass V24 car, blackout hood with 340 wedge decal?

Great car and very collectible.

If you get a good resolution pic of the broadcast sheet. I can likely help you out on the decode stuff.

the broadcast sheet

Attachments

• Broadcast sheet2.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 679
  • Broadcast sheet3.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 655
Billy's son in law has been selling off what he can since billy passed. Brought home the duster and a 70 RR won't get started on the RR for some time.

Billy's son in law has been selling off what he can since billy passed. Brought home the duster and a 70 RR won't get started on the RR for some time.

Does he have a complete (minus hood) shaker system for either a cuda or challenger?
You putting a four speed in that duster? What gears you going to run?

From my research it is a 4 speed car so that will go back in
As far as the gears whatever it came with but i haven't figured it out yet any help?
Correct me if i'm wrong 10" drums all 4 corners non power brakes
no Power steering
non A/C
Interior Black w/ grey insert split bench w/ fold down arm rest
8 3/4 rear end sure grip????

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ you and i think alike !.. let me know i'll take the ride with ya. we will go do some "bundleing" lmao

FJ6, V24 car

340 with a 3 speed manual (row two of the sheet second column over has a 13, that's a 3 speed. If it had a 21, then 4 speed)

3.23 non sure grip rear

Bench seat with fold down arm rest

That's a really nice car as a base. Only thing that would make it better would have been if it was a 4 speed car.

It looks like it has a 2 bbl style air cleaner on the engine. Is the engine the 340 or was it swapped out?

From my research it is a 4 speed car so that will go back in
As far as the gears whatever it came with but i haven't figured it out yet any help?
Correct me if i'm wrong 10" drums all 4 corners non power brakes
no Power steering
non A/C
Interior Black w/ grey insert split bench w/ fold down arm rest
8 3/4 rear end sure grip????

If the car is all original I'd just pull the center section and look on the ring gear, it will tell you what the ratio is. Also a quick check to see if it has a suregrip is to spin one wheel and if the other turns in the same direction, boom you got one. That being said just pull the center section and see one is there or not. By 71 it should have a cone type in it, if it has a clutch type in it then someone has been in it already at some point.

SWEET CAR! if i was to have a duster...it d be yours.lol. looks a lot like the project i m doing right now. MORE PICS. of everything. keep up the good work.

-
Back