71 340 stock valve covers wanted

-

erico24

Reaction score
Hello Everyone -

I am new to this site - big mopar fan for most of my life and finally purchased a '71 plymouth duster, # match 340, 727 auto.

I have been making some changes to the car, and I am currently looking for a set of '71 stock valve covers with all tabs for wire looms in tact. Does anyone have a set for sale?

Thanks - Eric

Welcome to FABO! Some one here will have what you need. Mabby try a post in the car parts wanted board.

i dont have covers for sale now, but have a 3 port breather that would be correct for it. pm if interested

Hello Everyone -

I am new to this site - big mopar fan for most of my life and finally purchased a '71 plymouth duster, # match 340, 727 auto.

I have been making some changes to the car, and I am currently looking for a set of '71 stock valve covers with all tabs for wire looms in tact. Does anyone have a set for sale?

Thanks - Eric
I think I have a pair.

Last set I sold went for $300 they are very hard to find anymore. I only have two sets left that I want to keep for now.

I was thinking of making up a complete 340 accessory package to sell. That would be everything a 340 gets that a 318 don't have. I have enough to make one set up to sell. Including Manifolds , mounts , and breather , clutch fan, power steering pump. throttle parts, I just need to get it all together in one box.

The set you are looking for would be like the set on the right with the orange cap. The set on the left are 318. Both sides are different.

Attachments

• Picture 015.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Picture 016.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 71
-
Back