-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmopar66

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 383 Short Block that was built up several years ago and never finished. It has been bored over.040 and has flat top pistons in it. The pistons were slightly used and came from an engine that had a valve just slightly touch one piston so it has a small indent in it (seen in pics). Will have no affect on the way the engine will run.

It has new rod and main bearings. New cam bearings. New freze plugs. Needs a good set of heads and intake to finish the build. Cam in engine is a Summit brand cam similar to an RV grind. Not a big cam at all.

Would like to sell it or trade for other Mopar parts. $400.00

CIMG7310_zps467614f4.jpg

Tried to send you a PM about this the other day...do you have any other pics of this?

I have left 2 voicemails on phone from the Craigslist ad. I'm in Evansville, very interest call
Me.

I have left 2 voicemails on phone from the Craigslist ad. I'm in Evansville, very interest call
Me.
Im very sorry about that. I just tried to call you back and I also left you a message with Dave. I was traveling on Saturday and then got really sick on Sun and am finally feeling better today so Im trying to return emails and calls. So if you are still interested I stillhave it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back