-
Status
Not open for further replies.

branded209

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Crashed my 72 swinger, looking for local or close parts for repairs. Located in Stockton Ca. parts needed- Hood, drivers fender and extension, front bumper, valance, grill, headlight setup/ bezel whatever the word for it is, bumper bracket. Pm me or post on here with prices and thank you in advance for helping me get my daily driver back on the road.... God I hate people who text and drive...

71 and 72 have different grills and bezels....so I guess you want 72 parts for these....I have bumper brackets and front bumper for sale here but I'm in PA....

I have 4 - '72 grills, a number of headlight bezels, a valance, fender extensions, and I think I may have a bumper (with brackets?) in my attic. I'm not local, in Louisiana, but I'll make you a great deal on all of it. I just want to get rid of the stuff I've collected over the years and don't need. I can get pictures of all of it this weekend if you're interested.

IT has to be local, the body shop I'm going through will not reimburse me for shipping and I have to pay for these parts out of pocket and then wait for then to pay me back after the car is finished. I really appreciate trying to help fellas but I have to pick up the parts and have a receipt

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back