-
Status
Not open for further replies.

demon sizzler

Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Contact seller
I have my '71 A51 Twister pkg Duster for sale. It is a decent body, factory air condition car with tinted windows. Was originally a Tor Red car with black interior and now is Vitamin C orange.

I converted it to floor shifted console auto and manual steering and column. I have a fresh 365 short block with main studs(.030" bore), custom Crower hyd cam .518"-296 dur cam, Johnson lifters, spotless 360 hp std/std crank, billet timing set, Commando aluminum heads(unassembled, port work not completed)with spring seats, competition stainless 2.02"/1.60" valves new in the box, double valve springs new in the box, 10 deg chromoly retainers and machined locks, Milodon deep oil pan/pick-up, MP roller rockers-new with shafts and chromoly push rods also new, brass freeze plug kit and a new Holley Strip Dom intake and MP race distributor, windage tray Moroso valley pan windage tray and cast aluminum valve covers. Engine is still unbuilt short block with Speed Pro H116CP pistons and rods are brand new H-beams and a Melling M72hv oil pump also brand new.

Trans is also unbuilt 999 low gear unit apart and a 9.5" Fairbanks 3,600 stall converter.

Rear is an 8-3/4 with excellent 742 clutch type Sure-Grip with 4.30 gears.

The price is $5,500 and includes the following extras:
4 big bolt pattern Ralley wheels, 2 bucket seats from a '73 Duster, front disc brakes, extra tail lights, your choice of a custom-built ThermoQuad or a nice Edelbrock Performer 750 cfm carb.

David email [email protected] or call me 77-500-5413 and I can supply plenty pics and you can make arrangements to see the car/parts.

NO trades, thanks!

a51twister.jpg

more pics? Also Some one needs to buy this, this thing looks awsome

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back