-
Status
Not open for further replies.

justcuz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR8rDd1yEro"]‪1971 Dodge Dart Demon 340 - Citron Yella Mopar Muscle Car‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

found this online (not mine)

Peter,

Your Demon and my Demon are every bit as nice as that one and at least in my case I didn't pay anywhere near 35K. Nice but WAY overpriced.

If it was a numbers matching car, and was perfect I think it would top off at $25,000 range..

Even in the best of economies, $35K is dreaming. With that asking price, why did the presentation exclude the ownership history/receipts, the fender tag and broadcast sheet, and the car is an automatic? 4 speed 340 Abodies bring the highest transaction prices.

We no longer are living in the golden years of 2004 - 2007.

Prices for all Mopars have dropped, even the best and most desirable, including A12 and Hemi cars. Witness Chryslers @ Carlisle this year, where very few cars sold, including the high dollar cars, and those that did sell, were priced well below previous years transaction prices.

Put the car on Ebay and see who comes up with your asking price.

why is every one so hung up on #######################################################################################################################s matching.

who cares.
im just happy to own a car.

why is every one so hung up on #######################################################################################################################s matching.

who cares.
Numbers matching should bring a little more money, me personally I could care less about numbers matching.

I recently bought my 71 Demon back for $30,000 and it's not a numbers matching car, but 750 horsepower i could care less...The car is in my picture gallery..

who cares.
they care about it when people ask waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much for a car.

It does look like a nice car. I'll bet Fast Lane is looking to make 5-$10,000 on the sale for themselves. That's ok because they need to profit to stay in business.
Too bad it's not a console/floor shift car and too bad the restorer didn't paint
the radiator support black. There will be somebody that doesn't know the market
that will just write out a check for it. toolman

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back