Not open for further replies.

Lycandart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all,Help a junkie out..
Selling my 71 D200....
No motor or trans.I have the original 318 out of the truck,Runs fine.No Trans.
Great solid Body...floors,cab,bed,toe panels are all good and solid..Needs a driver side fender.Has one but is dented but Fixable.Its a Adventurer SE Camper special..Longbed.8 3/4 rear,I think it has a 3.23 peg leg.Good solid project truck..only been off the road for less than a year.Clear MO. TITLE!!
Factory PS and PB truck.Have a few extra parts including an extra wind shield and wiring harness.Lookin to get $800 for it OBO...Let me know!
Thanks Kevin

71 D200 1.jpg

71 D200 2.jpg

Bump for a cool truck, good luck with your sale. It looks pretty solid.

So far it is still goin down.....They are bringin the other truck down the week of Thanksgiving.I can still send you pics but I hadn't had time to get you any yet...Been to damn cold here LOL!! Gonna try tomorrow(first day I have had off)

if the trade doesn't go down, I have a 64 2-door slant 6 dart I would like to do some trading with it your interested.

Wow! What a cool *** vehicle to bring someones car to the drags. I hope someone rescues this truck.

Well ...Dont look like the trade is gonna go down...dont ask me why..:dontknow::-k:drinkers:.Anyhow I still have the truck.If anyone wants the truck,let me know.
I am gonna start on it soon if not.Wasted to much time as it is!

Hmmmm ????? :-k I have an old 84 4x4 .... Anyone know if you could take it and make this one a 4x4.... You know swap the drive train ....... My wheels are spinning ......

I couldnt tell you honestly!But from lookin at this one,I dont think it would be that hard at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back