Status
Not open for further replies.

Trackpac

Trackpac in Florida
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
71' Demon from California, in storage for 20 years (military). Super 6, Three on the Tree (how cool is that?!) 91K miles, Undercarriage is Super Nice. Factory Rallyes, Scoops, Sway bar. New BF Goodrich TA's, runs/drives good. Minor rust spots on lower section of each rear quarter, easy fix. Rest of car is clean, save for a few small dings. Interior has been recovered. Fenders, floors, trunk, rear extensions, inner fenders, decklid, hood, lower valance, doors ALL NICE and rust free. $5000 takes it!
Randy 440-429-0409

100_3094.jpg

100_2827.jpg

Hmmmm..color sure does doesnt it? Hey guys, I was gonna keep this car and drop stroker in it of course, so I removed the scoops, trim rings, grille and front bumper to begin body/paint work. I only looked for a clean resonably priced DEMON for 3 years! However, a sweet survivor MOPAR that I've been trying to buy for 20 years just became available to me (FINALLY!) and I need the garage space.(That and I broke my piggy bank to buy the damn thing!) (Holiday shopping at Walmart for 2007 coming up!) I have a CLEAR Ohio title in my name, buyer will be happy with this one! Happy Holidays!
Randy in Cleveland, Ohio burbs

hi is the car running. could i get more photos my email is [email protected], what is your physical address so i can check on shipping. also if i buy the car could you bolt the parts back on good enough to ship it as operational as it is cheaper. thank you Peter

Peter,
Yes the Demon runs good. All I have to bolt back on are the grille, front bumper and lower valance. The scoops I can pack in a box in the trunk. Nothing else is apart. I live in BEREA, OHIO 44017 Randy

Is that surface rust on the roof in the top photo? Or a reflection?

$5000 buys the car. Cash or Postal money order only please.
Randy

I've already dropped the car from $6000. I'm getting alot of action on it now at $5000. Hard to buy a Californina car this solid and clean for 5 beans!

Pete, call my cell to discuss/clarify ...I sent a ton of pics
Randy

randy, can i call you tomorrow my phone is tied up. teenagers, give me your number and when it would be a good time to catch you. we can discuss all the details at this time thank you Peter

Wow, there ARE others out there like me with teens on the phone! It's why I love my cell. My cell # 440-429-0409. Anytime tommorrow after 10:30 AM is fine as I have a staff meeting to knock out. I'll be out on the road saving the world and I'll have my phone with me all afternoon. Randy

The Demon Is Still Avaialble, Another Story Yada Yadda Yadda !

Thanks! I was hoping I passed it on to a good home :)

Very nice car. Good luck with the sale. Its a hard time of the year to move a car.

Not really, my 68 Roadrunner sold in a week flat last week! If you have a ncie clean A-body, especially a rare Demon, I would think that it would sell as quickly. They arent real easy to find!

Thanks...looks like it might be sold to a good home in the great white north :)

Sold To A Good Home! Gone North! Thanks For The Ad A-bodies !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back