-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheeseburgerhead69

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
1971 Demon 318 auto runs and drives. Just installed new gas tank, distributor, timing chain, and voltage regulator. 15" rallies on rear 14's on front but needs new tires. Frame rails look to be solid. Trunk floor is good, extensions need a little work they're not to bad. Rust in bottom of fenders & 1/4's, do have a set of 72 fenders and a extra hood that could go with. Have lots of pictures, pm if needed asking $5,500 sorry no trades.

Attachments

• cars 007.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 2,769
  • cars 009.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 2,789
  • cars 022.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 2,770
  • cars 012.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 2,783
  • cars 006.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 2,765
  • cars 018.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 2,758
This car runs really good, frame rails are nice have nice set of 72 fenders with marker lights already filled . Comes with extra hood too. Have the build sheet, title, fender tag. Thanks.

$4000.00 Have a set of 72 fenders with marker light welded up. possible trades. Vintage Hemi block and heads or 413 max wedge stuff.

CBH69, the 2G offer was generous to start with. (The post above)

I second that, 2,000 is very generous. I personally wouldn't give more than $800

I feel I need to explain to you that for the amount of money required to fix your car, someone could have bought a rust free shell with good paint and little to no blemishes, also you wont find many folks who fancy getting into gritty body work, to be honest..... I think your car is a goner and only worth buying for the parts. After cutting and welding up all the rust and damage would it ever be straight again :S?

It's a hellva lot of damage, but tell ya what, I'll give ya an offer. My 1994 ford exploer, I'll even throw in some SS cragar and superior rims. It's an offer. :)

I second that, 2,000 is very generous. I personally wouldn't give more than $800

I feel I need to explain to you that for the amount of money required to fix your car, someone could have bought a rust free shell with good paint and little to no blemishes, also you wont find many folks who fancy getting into gritty body work, to be honest..... I think your car is a goner and only worth buying for the parts. After cutting and welding up all the rust and damage would it ever be straight again :S?

Agreed! I paid $1300 for my '70 Dart, and it's pretty rust free, although it still needs a little bit of finessing on the body panels, there's nothing that I will have to cut out and replace.

I paid $150 for an 87K mile V-100 2-dr sedan...no rot, /6, an easy build, and bought from the original owner's 63 year old grandson. No an original car, but I don't care

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back