-
Status
Not open for further replies.

FastMopar71

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a 71 Demon project. Does not matter what motor if any. Must have good body, of decent enough to work with. Not looking to do a total rotisserie restoration, but it will be my project car. I am located in Eastern PA, so the closer the better. PM me if you have something I might be interested. Thanks!

I'm not really sure yet. I would obviously like to spend as least as possible, as would anyone, but it really all depends what the car has to offer. I'm not going to spend $10K on a project car, that's for sure. I want a car I can take apart and make into a nice show quality car. It has to have a decent body though. It I wanted a basket case, I would go down the road to the junkyard, there are a lot of Mopars there that I could bring home if I wanted a pile a rust.

Thanks for any help!

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/5394986029.html
00n0n_kZ7ypU3cNPD_600x450.jpg

Thanks...yeah I definitely don't want a racecar or an ex-racecar. I have one of those. And I'm not buying out already completed...that's not fun to me. :wack:

I have a #,s matching 71 340 Demon.Column auto..Butterscotch ,brown int.Let me know if your interested.Thanks Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back