FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
71 2 door Dodge Dart
$1400 obo
Paypal / Cash / Certified Check / Money Order

71 2 door Dodge Dart. Asking $1400 obo. Negotiable and motivated to sell.
360, 904 trans. Clean title. Car was originally a /6 model. 8.25 open rear. Good tires, new shocks, fuel tank and lines. Motor is currently disassembled. Interior is in great shape, missing a few pieces. Front and back glass included with trim and vinyl trim as well. Some minor rust repair needed. Feel free to ask any questions.

More pictures: https://plus.google.com/photos/1077...ms/6008665003829575521?authkey=CJe21-fr-rDUSw

I am willing to sell without the motor/trans if needed.

Full Disclosure: I bought this car and realized it was missing the majority of the fasteners. Some great members here helped me out by sending me a lot of what I needed. I really wanted to build this for one of my boys but the space its taking up is hindering my other projects. I know it's missing the wiper assembly. With that being said, I believe the majority of the car is there. But I can't be 100% not having been the person to disassemble it. Same goes for the motor. Also purchased from a reputable member here, I believe it's all there. Motor has roughly 55k-60k miles on it. Was being broken down to be cleaned and re-ringed.

My main interest is to sell this vehicle so I can finish some outside projects at home. ALTHOUGH, I could probably be talked into a trade if someone had a complete 340 laying around >.> with some cash tossed in.

Thanks for confirming it worked Chrysler. a493, if it continues to not work and you're really interested, I'd be happy to email you some pictures. Just PM me your email address.

did this car have the rocker trim that goes below the door ? If so, and you have the trim clips, I'd love to buy them from you

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back