71 Dodge Dart and 360 LA engine service manual

-
You can download several manuals for free from MyMopar. A few of them there came from the guys right here. You may or may not have to settle for Dodge instead of Plymouth, etc, or a 72 instead of a 71 etc.

I have a 1970 Dart manual I no longer need and would let it go for a very reasonable amount.
Tom

I have a 1970 Dart manual I no longer need and would let it go for a very reasonable amount.
Tom
I think the postage to UK might kill that one off. But let me know a cost and shipping to uk. thanks

my engine block is a 78 360 LA, what vehicle would that be out of?

Uber cool, I am sorry I missed you are from overseas. I know from experience there is no way this is worth shipping to the UK, even though I'd love for you to have it. To ship this manual would cost many times what it is worth and besides, it is a copy of an original anyway. I would not want to make you pay the huge amount to get it there unless you have no choice. Stay in touch and if you find nothing more local, I'll do my best. Tom Hand

Last edited:
A real rough estimate so far is around $72 cause it is a copy and is thicker than the original and it weighs more. Darn it!!!
Tom

A real rough estimate so far is around $72 cause it is a copy and is thicker than the original and it weighs more. Darn it!!!
Tom
Take it to Kinkos, scan it onto a memory stick and mail it. It will cost less than 1/4 the price and you can still keep the original document.

Last edited:
You ought to be able to print relevant pages of the engine section. You don't need an "exact" year as the SB engines were substantially the same for many years so far as the long block, etc

-
Back