-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudaspaz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Great cream puff stocker or killer street machine project car.

198 slant 6, three on the tree (manual.)

Black interior, bench seats.
Front shoulder belts.

Heat works.
Everything works except gas gauge, needs a level sending unit.

Runs like a champ, but has a little chatter letting out first gear, other than that is pulls great with no slipping.
Will run 80 all day on the highway and handles nice with the manual steering and manual drum brakes are adjusted tight and stop perfect.

New master cylinder and tune up parts.

Could use a new carb or rebuild due to a small leak.
slant six dan has them from slantsix.org.

A good fix while you drive car.

Could use a new carpet, dash cap or pad, windshield cracked upper right corner and front bench seat needs a cover.
Headliner is perfect, and rear seats and all door panels are nice.

I regret selling, but my wife needs a new vehicle so I have to let a couple toys go.
I am also selling a super clean 96 ford ranger 4 cyl, 5 spd for the same price.

Pm me with any questions.

dartflag8.jpg

emblem.jpg

door.jpg

dart3.jpg

5-2.jpg

dart-3.jpg

71swinger.jpg

Gosh, I love this front end.

I will take $4500 cash, no trades.

Located in Alpharetta, Ga. 30004.

I can get more pics if interested.

I have driven this car 120 mile round trip every saturday to my buddies house for the last 6 months so I know it runs great and is reliable.

Sounds like a very fair deal to me Spaz. Sorry you've got to let her go but good luck with the sale.

What a nice Dart! Anyone would would be proud to have her. Good luck on your sale. I wish I could buy her.

Gosh; I love that front end too! Not big on white though. How is the body? Original quarters,pans,patches,pics of underbody? I've seen your notchback on here,love it! while your posting pics show one of the cuda from the rear. Thanks Greg

I love your car! I plan on painting my 72 white with black swinger stripe and scoops, good luck with the sale. I wish I could buy it!

I'm not sure as to what extent if any bondo is in the panels because it was painted a couple years before I bought it, but I do think there is some at the rear quarter areas behind both doors near the rockers, but she still looks great and nothing is popping through in those areas.

I would imagine my cuda has more mud in her to be honest due to the body shop warping all the body panels with sand instead of plastic media as promised, long story.

Someone needs to buy the car...Looks like a great deal.

i thinking about it! no time! i am looking at srt8 wagons also. i know not much comparison,but they both have cool factor! i just picked up a set of 18" boyd smoothie II'S tat would look awsome on it!

Nice car. Could you turn it into a Duster for me, so I can buy it off you? :toothy10:

That's exactly what I'm after for body condition....

Great cream puff stocker or killer street machine project car.

198 slant 6, three on the tree (manual.)

Black interior, bench seats.
Front shoulder belts.

Heat works.
Everything works except gas gauge, needs a level sending unit.

Runs like a champ, but has a little chatter letting out first gear, other than that is pulls great with no slipping.
Will run 80 all day on the highway and handles nice with the manual steering and manual drum brakes are adjusted tight and stop perfect.

New master cylinder and tune up parts.

Could use a new carb or rebuild due to a small leak.
slant six dan has them from slantsix.org.

A good fix while you drive car.

Could use a new carpet, dash cap or pad, windshield cracked upper right corner and front bench seat needs a cover.
Headliner is perfect, and rear seats and all door panels are nice.

I regret selling, but my wife needs a new vehicle so I have to let a couple toys go.
I am also selling a super clean 96 ford ranger 4 cyl, 5 spd for the same price.

Pm me with any questions.

Gosh, I love this front end.

I will take $4500 cash, no trades.

Located in Alpharetta, Ga. 30004.

I can get more pics if interested.

I have driven this car 120 mile round trip every saturday to my buddies house for the last 6 months so I know it runs great and is reliable.

dude! i am jonesin for an srt8 wagon bad! but i should spare the money and buy your car! pm me with a deal i can't refuse! i have a finish mower or a for wheeler for partial trade?

is that a real super six with the 2bbl carb?

Bump for a solid car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back