71 Dodge Demon Rear Boot Decal

-

hux340

Reaction score
G'day All,
Got a 71 Dodge Demon without a rear trunk decal. Tried everywhere here in Oz with no luck. Tried Classic Industries in the states, still no luck. Can anyone help me?

Do you have a picture of this decal. I'm drawing a blank on what it looks like exactly.

Nah fellas looking at the rear of the car at the bottom rhs of the trunk lid & the Dodge badge is in capitals. Its made of some kind of metal I think. Not sure if it has pins or it's stuck on but is not a stick on decal. If I find a pic will post to explain it better.

Cheers.

Nah fellas looking at the rear of the car at the bottom rhs of the trunk lid & the Dodge badge is in capitals. Its made of some kind of metal I think. Not sure if it has pins or it's stuck on but is not a stick on decal. If I find a pic will post to explain it better.

Cheers.

I presume you mean the one on the trunk lid like below:

1971%20Dodge%20Demon%20and%20Dart%20(Cdn)-01.jpg

I don't have one for my Demon either.

That's it, can anyone help me get one & why some cars have them & some not?

That is the same one that was on mine. Same on the hood as well. However in both cases they stick on, mine had no posts.

That's it, can anyone help me get one & why some cars have them & some not?

Which one?!?! Post #4 or Post #6?
The little devil or the black stripes? Or both?

Just after the DODGE badge on the rhs trunk lid. Would prefer the stick on type. No black striping or demon decals.

I believe you can still get these from a dealer if they will work with you. Here are the part numbers for them as the dealer won't have the ability to find the proper part number.

3616151 this is the name DODGE without the border around the name.
3613272 this is the name DODGE with a border around the name.
3505419 this is the word DART which some Demons came with as well.

Hope this helps you.

If you still can't find it, let me know. I have a buddy that runs the parts department at the local dealer.

Jack

-
Back