71 Duster 340 Vinyl Stripe Finish

-
Reaction score
Good Morning, I'm getting close to finishing my 71 Duster 340 and I'm needing to source the side stripes and tail panel stripes. My tag is optioned with V6X and V8X. My question is in regards to the finish of the vinyl. I see options from different vendors offering a gloss black stripe and also a matte black stripe. Can anyone tell me which one should be correct for the car? I've looked at all the normal places I could check and searched the forum and couldn't find an answer. Thanks in advance!

Good Morning, I'm getting close to finishing my 71 Duster 340 and I'm needing to source the side stripes and tail panel stripes. My tag is optioned with V6X and V8X. My question is in regards to the finish of the vinyl. I see options from different vendors offering a gloss black stripe and also a matte black stripe. Can anyone tell me which one should be correct for the car? I've looked at all the normal places I could check and searched the forum and couldn't find an answer. Thanks in advance!
You could check with FABO member @challengergary I know he produces vinyl stripes.

I currently have a 71 Duster 340 project with it's original stripes still on it. Definitely were matte looking at the portion wrapped on the inside of the door edge. Hth

-
Back