71 Duster 340 Wedge

-

pjcoupe

Reaction score
:happy1: Hi, just joined today. Have been a MOPAR fan for many years. Have a 71 Duster 340 Wedge. We love it. Would like to chat with some Duster owners.

:happy1: Hi, just joined today. Have been a MOPAR fan for many years. Have a 71 Duster 340 Wedge. We love it. Would like to chat with some Duster owners.

Welcome aboard..Pics please!!!:cheers:

...all the v8s (except hemi) I gather from this board were "wedges"...

Thank you all for your greetings. I am glad to be here. I need some help with something's. The Duster had been redone when I got it. I found that some little lights don't work. Have fixed some, but I have not light in the gear selector, so I can not see what gear I am in when driving at night. How do I go about getting to this bulb to see if I need to put another one in there? Also, have no light in the ignition switch. I put a new in there but it still does not work. Suggestions what to do or try would greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Yeah, lets see some pics. Sounds like a nice car !

Welcome. I never really understood the "wedge" difference. Schools in session.

Thank you all for your greetings. I am glad to be here. I need some help with something's. The Duster had been redone when I got it. I found that some little lights don't work. Have fixed some, but I have not light in the gear selector, so I can not see what gear I am in when driving at night. How do I go about getting to this bulb to see if I need to put another one in there? Also, have no light in the ignition switch. I put a new in there but it still does not work. Suggestions what to do or try would greatly appreciated. Thank you.

You must have the A01 light package then. The lamp that lights the ignition switch has a timer so when you pull the key out it stays lit for 10 seconds or so, I replaced the small round relay under the dash and that fixed it.

-
Back