Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparbrad

You don’t know me
Reaction score
Rating - 96.8%
30   1   0
Contact seller
I need a nice under dash wiring harness for my 71 Duster standard dash and no A/C. Trying to avoid the "new" route. Not sure if 70 or 72 is the same but I'm willing to chance it.
Thanks

I have boxes of harnesses I will have to dig them out. I may have a dash with one in I will look tomorrow if you don't get one until then. Most of my parts are 70-72 Duster Demon. I know what one you need.

I HAVE THIS HARNESS FROM A 1970 VALAINT. I don't know yet if it was non-AC car as this was a barn find. I will send you pics if you want them. PM me if you still need this!

Sorry I didn't look yet was helping . Actually supervising the floors and frame braces going in my car. When my son decides to work on it I have to take advantage of the time he allots. I will be going out there tomorrow and will look. I believe that 71 Duster, scamp, valiant, and Demon, standard dash are the same. The rest of the years and models. are all different in some way.

Sorry I didn't look yet was helping . Actually supervising the floors and frame braces going in my car. When my son decides to work on it I have to take advantage of the time he allots. I will be going out there tomorrow and will look. I believe that 71 Duster, scamp, valiant, and Demon, standard dash are the same. The rest of the years and models. are all different in some way.

Shoot! Well, whatever dash harness I can get, I'll make it work. 71 is preferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back