Status
Not open for further replies.

rick hughes

71dusterdude
Reaction score
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Contact seller
this is my 71 duster that i have decided to part ways with! it started out as a 6 cyl car now has a 378 ci small block with a new 727 manual valve body all new turbo action 3800 convertor!

the motor is a 60 over 340 with a 360 crank, aluminum super rods, venolia flat top pistons -assembly has been balanced ! hughes solid lifter camshaft (585 lift 272 duration @ .050) set of j heads yhat have been ported and polished and put on a flow bench ! mopar m1 intake combo went 6.20 1/8 mile with 300 horse nitrous at 10 -1 compression in a 3150lb duster

the rearend is a dana 60 cut down , moser axles trac lock with 4.10 gears
with new comp engineering drag shocks all the way around!

the car has a new rear bumper,new ball joints, tie rod ends idler arm, disc brakes on front 11" drums on rear all new, door handles headliner, package tray, trunk mat, windshield,body bumper kit, door seal plates,stripe kit,aar bolt on six pack hood, sharkstooth grille, ceramic coat headers, quarter glass rubbers glove box liner,it also has new tires 28x12.50 et streets with weld wheels! i painted the myself! it is not a show car but is very nice but still needs a few things to complete will sell everything for 10,500 or 7500 rolling!!! FIRM!!!!!

Man thats a tuff car!!!

Best of luck with the sale!

Mind me asking why your selling such a beast!?

forgot some things also has new aluminum radiator, serpentine pulleys, new mini starter, alternator and proform 950 hp carb, restoration voltage regulator master cylinder brake lines and hoses manual shift column in car! can't be built for this money!!!!

forgot some things also has new aluminum radiator, serpentine pulleys, new mini starter, alternator and proform 950 hp carb, restoration voltage regulator master cylinder brake lines and hoses manual shift column in car! can't be built for this money!!!!
That's a sweet car brother!!!. I would love to have it. If I could sell my 65 she would be mine!!!

what do you have for body work on the duster? any sheet metal done, or needing to be done? rust?

Onl;y A Few Pin Holes In Drivers Quarter Replaced Trunk Center And Drivers Dropoff Because It Was Cut Out For Fuel Cell!

Im glad you kept it!
Well im hoping you kept it lol.

Yeah I'm toying with the idea, problem is I see deals like this one and get a hard on. I love my 65 so it depends on the mood I'm in when someone calls me. I have about 14K in it and I'm just getting started. Everytime I go out to the garage I give her a pat and tell her "don't worry" LOL

lol i hear ya man. it's sometimes hard, i've had that before as well and i've only just bought my scamp in the summer, you see sometihng you like and think "man i gotta have that!!". Good luck either way!!

sorry to jack your ad rick, good luck on your sale man, that's a really nice car!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back