71 Duster rear wheel and tire combination help

-
Pretty cool Scott2683 , only thing would have been better , it they already had the white letters turned out , sorry ( as I said ) that is the way I got them. I was going to use them myself , but guess I will just have to run the BFG's I already have for my 70 Duster. 15 x 8 small bolt ralleys with 275-60-15 and 15 x 6.5 small bolt ralleys with 225-60-15.
Looks great Scott , it was nice to meet you and your Dad.

Frank

Wow yes really changed the look of the car! That's what I think I'm going to go with on My 71 demon....once I pick her up.

Safe to say.. I need rims too. (the magnum hubcaps just aren;t cutting it ;) )

photo%2B%25284%2529.JPG

Yeah they really do, I was completely surprised after I lowered the car back down and pulled it out of the garage!

Hey Scott what are is the backspace on your wheels?
I'm planning on picking up a set 15X8's for my Duster and i'm really liking the look of the 275's on yours!

ok, here's a pic. of my duster with 15 X 8 rallys and 275-60-15s with a 4-1/4" backspace

Attachments

• my duster 156 (Medium).jpg
    150 KB · Views: 185
Hey Scott what are is the backspace on your wheels?
I'm planning on picking up a set 15X8's for my Duster and i'm really liking the look of the 275's on yours!

Thanks, Back spacing on mine are 4.25" I had to use spacers. Passenger side fit perfect, and the drivers side barely rubbed on the leaf spring.

Pretty cool Scott2683 , only thing would have been better , it they already had the white letters turned out , sorry ( as I said ) that is the way I got them. I was going to use them myself , but guess I will just have to run the BFG's I already have for my 70 Duster. 15 x 8 small bolt ralleys with 275-60-15 and 15 x 6.5 small bolt ralleys with 225-60-15.
Looks great Scott , it was nice to meet you and your Dad.

Frank

It was good meeting you and your family too Frank, I really appreciate you helping me out. I've already had the lettering turned out, so I'll post some new pics as soon as I can. I can't believe the difference it made! Hope you had a good Easter!!

Same problem with my 15x7s. Both rubbed the spring clamp on front

Luckily i found some spacers cheap, and it left me with plenty of thread to tighten the wheel. Honestly I think a 4" back spacing would be perfect. but I've not seen a rally wheel with that back spacing before.

-
Back