-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparshaker

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
hey guys & gals, have a nice standard duster grille from my duster since i finally replaced my sharktooths grille i no longer need this grille. its in decent shape , has had repairs done in past. the 2 holes where the outer trim screws to grill is broken but u can fix easy with epoxy. i figure someone can repair small stuff so i dont have to raise price. grille is wrapped in buble wrap and ready to go. $100 plus the ride from virginia.

Attachments

• duster repairs 004.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 267
  • duster repairs 005.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 255
  • duster repairs 006.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 248
  • duster repairs 007.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 249
hey, did you just pick up the s.t grille from craigslist? as there was a guy who just parted a 340 71 duster, but i was an hour too late for the grille.lol

no, i got one awhile back from a great guy on here john who i bought a fender from. he knew i was looking for 1 and spotted 1 out in ok, for me. its the 1 in my avatar

sassy grass / go green is my fav mopar color , working on a 71 charger soon to be repainted go green after i get this 66 charger in pic painted back in white. i gave that 66 to my brother for his birthday since i have other projects going.

sorry daredevil , pm'ed you never heard back. but is that a dart in your pic? wouldn't fit anyways if it is. or just a dart hood sitting on a duster?

Never pmed me. Sent me a price at 10.40 pm and sold it by 1.41 pm, after i went to bed and sold it before i could get home from work.

bullshit, buyers gonna flip it.

Hey daredevil, what is up with this?

I did not try to undermine your sale. All I did was sent a PM asking if it was still available. He responded that it was. Many times here people PM the seller and do not buy the part. I was just trying to get in line. I have had a few items get to me after taking second or third in line after the first ones drop out.

Now you are threatening me and calling me names, for something that I had no control over. :binky:

And FYI, I'm not going to flip it. I'm going to give it to my son for his 71 Valiant. It would make a nice gift for his birthday in two weeks. :-$

However, If you want it that badly, then go ahead and take it. I will find another one in time. I have plenty of other parts that I can give my son for his birthday. I can wait until the next one comes along. Work out your deal with moparshaker and he can refund me my money back.

There's no need to call ME names and threaten ME. This was all beyond my control.

From my perspective I got a raw deal. Seller can sell to whomever whoever he wants too. Enjoy your grill. I really dont care that you pmed for availability. You could see the time I asked and how you beat me out of it. Theres no way I would touch that grill now. Damage has been done.Said what I had to say i,m done.

From my perspective I got a raw deal. I really dont care that you pmed for availability. You could see the time I asked and how you beat me out of it.

I undestand how you feel slighted. That is why I offered to let you have it. There are many ads here where someone has PM'ed and then the sellers later post "still for sale". I did not want to jump in front of you. My PM didn't say "Sell it to me before daredevil comes back online...Quick...Hurry..."

What should I have done? Not PM at all? Then miss out on second in line in case the deal fell through?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back