[WANTED] 71 Duster Tailpanel

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
How soon do you need it? I'll be getting one sometime this winter. A restoration friend of mine has a 72 Duster that the original owner put the 70/71 tail panel in. He already has the 72 tail panel and over the winter he's going to put the correct panel onto the car.

Ken
Edison, NJ

How soon do you need it? I'll be getting one sometime this winter. A restoration friend of mine has a 72 Duster that the original owner put the 70/71 tail panel in. He already has the 72 tail panel and over the winter he's going to put the correct panel onto the car.

Ken
Edison, NJ
was hoping for one in next couple of weeks

Ken
Edison, NJ

hey ken id be interested in the tail panel im in no real rush and im in piscataway

i have a 70 -71 *** end, it has about a foot of the quarter panels still on it but very nice. it is in bremerton wa. i will take some pix today. send me your email or number in a pm if you want to see it. i also have the bumper and quarter glass from the same car.

here are pix of what i have.

IMG_1063.JPG

IMG_1064.JPG

IMG_1065.JPG

IMG_1066.JPG

IMG_1067.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back