-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparker

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 71 Duster pass. side fender and one front and both rear wheel lip moldings. The fender is in pretty good shape. Only some surface rust on inside where it mounts to the car. 50.00 obo plus shipping.

The moldings have no corrosion. One of the rears has a small crimp. They are aluminum. The front is damn near perfect The other rear is nice
as well. I will get pics up later today. 60.00obo for all three plus shipping.

I'm in Uniontown Ohio 44685. Thanks Mike

I'm possiby interested in the wheel lip mouldings, but would like to see pic.s up close first , especially the rear ones

Here are the pics. The front is the driver side.

Attachments

• wheel-lip.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 168
  • wheel-lip2.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 172
  • wheel-lip3.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 172
  • wheel-lip4.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 169
  • wheel-lip5.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 166
A member from Mighigan PM'd me about the fender. I lost your pm with your address. If you are still interested let me know. I've emailed you but you have not replied. I'm going to the nats Sat. if anyone wants this fender I can take deliver it. I only ask a deposit of 25.00. Thanks Mike

Fender is sold pending payment tonight. Wheel lip moldings are still available and I have all 4. The other front I picked up has some dents but. possibly can be straightened or used as is. All 4 for 60.00. I'm going to the Nats Saturday and can bring them if anyone is interested. Would rather do that do packing thes for shipping is a real pain in the a$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back