Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
I am posting this here, as i am done parting out, and now selling a a rolling shell. I have the buildsheet for the car, and is in perfect condition. Has vin, and door numbers that all match. If you are a car builder or looking for a race shell. Here you go. Driver fron frame rail is rotted out. Driver side front and rear floorpan is gone. Needs trunkpan. Needs work to tailpanel. Heater motor area under the hood has been cut out. Car has factory 8 3/4 rear still in it. Also has factory front k-h brakes with 340 k-frame and swaybar in it. Has two rallye rims, taillights, nice driver side fender, nice roof. All glaas is there. Also have a straight front bumper and nice hood to go with car. Rear chunk is a 3:23 open... No title.

Car needs to be gone out of my yard by saturday morning. If you are within 150 miles, ill deliver for fuel and lunch

needs to go nnnnnoooooooooowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

REDUCED TO 550.00. GET IT OUT OF HERE

LOCATED 30 MINUTES FROM MARTINSVILLE INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY IN VA

ROLLER 002.jpg

ROLLER 004.jpg

ROLLER 005.jpg

ROLLER 001.jpg

ROLLER 003.jpg

Located 30 minutes from martinsville international speedway in va

i'd love too have that car ,..... but too far from me too get hell of a deal
340 plot just wish i was closer
Terry

ill trailor it 150 miles towards you for fuel. that should help out alot

Reduced**********************************************

come get this car 600.00 or 950 for this one and the dart i have listed

Again reducing the price...................need gone 550.00 with 8.75 and 340 k-frame up front with k-h brakes

just the rear is worth 500. front end got to be worth 350+

i know you probably want to sell it all in one peice, but how much would you sell the K-H brake set up? i need disc brakes on my 70 dart and really dont want to convert to LBP if possible

350.00 shipped for the brakes, and yes, the dash frame is good. has two small holes up near the windshield that are easy to fix

someone come get it REDUCED ONCE AGAIN************************500.00 WITH THE REAR AND FRONT END STILL UNDER IT

Just a thought here....keep it with the car! That would leave open the option that someone could someday restore the car. If you were closer I would love to work out a deal. I have gathered most all the parts for my project that I could have put this car back together and have a real 340 car instead of a resto-mod clone.

well, if it does not sell by this wekend, it is going to be crushed. i will load it on my trailer tommorow afternoon, when i get back from taking the /6 dart to the crusher. this is next and last one that has to leave my yard

reduced once more before tommorow. no front brakes...................450.00 still has 8 3/4 in it

this makes me sick. I tried to buy it earlier and the forgot about it. I would have loved to have it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back