71 Plymouth valiant.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling anything and everything...has a pretty nice front clip on it, front bumper, and other stuff. PM or email me with your needs.

I need the front fender markers and buckets. are the fenders the same? could be just me looking at the pics lol

Passenger fender is a '72...notice the side marker lights. The fender markers...as in the turn signal indicators on top of the fenders? If so, those are sold. Buckets...?? Headlight buckets? If so, I have them still...in great shape too. PM me if interested.
Thanks.

I did not word correct. It is the side markers and from pics it looks like I need a metal piece behind the plastic lens. thx

I need the drivers front and passenger rear wheel opening trim and the complete hood mounted turn assembly minus the body colored housing. Still have any of these? I PM'ed. Thanks

Did you sell this entire car because I am looking for the quarter trim and don't see any activity on this thread anymore. Thanks

[
How much for a paasenger side air handler door?

QUOTE=curleysracecars;1678126]Not parting everything...no sheetmetal pieces or glass, but just about anything else is available. Has decent mouldings around wheel openins, vinyl top mouldings, all interior(dash pad is junk), etc. factory a/c 318 motor. just let me know what stuff you need. I want a rolling car still, but am not worried about smaller pieces or interior pieces. I'll post pictures tonight...I can't upload them when on my phone. Located I granite bay, ca. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back