-
Status
Not open for further replies.

plymouth500

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
im selling my 71 scamp ive had this car for 12 years it has been rewired suspention has been done with rms k member with qa1 front coilovers. the rear is s&w fully adjustable lazerlink ladder bars with qa1 adjustable coil overs the brakes are willwood 4 piston caliper disc all the way around stainless brake lines with braided ends and accross the rear

the drive train is a new 505 chrysler built by ray bartons with a solid mechanical cam maxed out 906 heads manley severe dutyvalves bullet cam with manley solid lifters srp dome pistons eagle esp rods with upgraded bolts eagle esp crank torquer intake with quickfuel 1000 cfm drag carb alluminum mopar pump housing and high volume water pump march serpintine pulley system with msd 6al2 digital spark msd billet dist blaster 2 coil harland sharp 1.5 rockers on hardened shafts
tranny and 9 inch ballon plate converter was built by frank lupo at dynamic converter reverse manual cheeta valve body with bolt in sprag and steel drum with nrw pump and kevlar extra clutch pack
all the gages are super comp by auto meter

car has too much to list all was done for this year i ran the car twice at atco befor they shut me down for running too fast with out a fire coat
ran 10.55 at 126 short shifting at 6000 any questions write me at [email protected] i hate too sell this car because it lasted longer than my exwife and its brought me much joy in building and driving all these years it will probably be like giving your daughter away without the thanksgiving visits

Ok ,I'll take it, I don't care what it looks like or how much it is! REALLY? no pictures, no price?
:worthles:

ok sorry for the price thing its 15500 thats dollars not yen or pesos got tons of picks that can be e mailed

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back