-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparshaker

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
rear bumper no dents or rust , driver quality, great piece to rechrome.
rust and dent free trunk lid
rear valance no dents or rust
rear quarter extension caps , no damage
3 acorn hubcaps for 14" rims
nice black rear interior side panels
rear interior side panel caps (black)
all parts best offer + shipping
have pics too hope you guys can use , came from a parts car i'm stripping

intrested in the rear bumper, taillights, door panels, and valance.....ahhhhhh what woulod you take for it all if i come pick it up?

do you have any other parts like front bumper? do you still have the whole shell? are the front frame rails solid?

if the price is right, i'll take it all, as i have to go to "slappy's tpp pick up a fuel tank in a few days to a weeks time

also, if the car is a parts car, what condition is the passenger side outer sail panel??????????????? would you let me cut out a nice size piece of it? for money of course.lol so i do not have to spend 2 days cutting and bending from scratch

well guys let me give you some info. the front bumper and brackets were wasted ( i need them too) the passenger sail panel is rusted at weld point , driver side good, front driver frame rail wasted, both quarters rusted, i'll take pics of whats left and post tomorrow, all glass is good. i took front clip for my duster and v8 for my spare duster. it does have v8 k frame ,spindles (drums) power steering , column shift , and i have both rust free doors too complete , but i think if you change all the glass they fit on dusters too

still waiting on a price for it all, with me picking up the stuff before next weekend.

if evilscamp wants the quarterpanel extensions, let him get them, as i do not need them, bu just trying to make it easier for you.

even if the sail panel is rusty, i could still use alot of the metal around it

what all parts you want me to price for you, i'll take pics of the shell tomorrow and you can decide if you want something. i was planning to cut car up tomorrow, take entire roof off and take rear and kframe out. i do have a sale pending on bumper ,trunk lid and quarter extensions

well, that does not leave much left........ thanks anyway.lol

How are the rocker panels and driver door jamb? Also the passenger side inner fender. Drivers door.

trunk lid, quarter panel extensions, valance, and bumper all sold to me!!!! Payment was just sent. Thanks

yea, well, i guess ther is no such thing as "getting in line" for parts anymore

I pmd him as soon as this post came out. I didn't write on the thread I delt with him directly through pm. So technically I was first. No hard feelings tho I hope. Atleast not from my end.

yea, that is how i always miss the best parts i need. by sitting there typing in the thread, and then someone else pm's. no, no hard feelings at all bud

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back