-
Status
Not open for further replies.

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
friend from az sent this to me. it is not mine, i am hoping it is ok that i post it....
1971 dodge super bee Plum crazy

Date: 2009-11-09, 9:36PM

1971 Dodge Super Bee plum crazy, 383 magnum auto on the column with P/S and A/C. It has a 383 magnum with matching transmission but it is not numbers matching for the car.The engine that in the car came out of a early Janurary 1971 dodge charger S/E car.It a 70 383 H.P engine. It runs, drives, and shifts very well. The only leak I can see is at the power steering gear box. This plum crazy 71 Super Bee is still retaining all of its original sheet metal. . Also, there is only a little rust that is starting to bubble on the car; there is a small spot of rust at the passenger door at the lower opening and at the rear quarter behind the chrome mud flap; the passenger side has it in the same location as well, nothing major. . Additionally, the floors are in great shape and the trunk isgreat. The interior is all original but worn out. Also, the dash pad is very clean. . This car would be an excellent project to finish and especially with the plum crazy color and the great condition of the sheet metal $12,000.00. (559)301-9890 mopar,road runner,rodrunner,superbee,cuda,challenger,coronet,satellite,plymouth key words 1968,1969,1971,1972,1973,plymouth,road runner,gtx,charger,challenger,rt,hemi,426,440,4 speed,camaro,nova,cuda,corvette,chevelle,mustang,trans am,chevy pontiac,ford,fastback,new york,australia,canada,mopar

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Original URL: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/1459167830.html

humm i dont like that body style but i would still take it lol

Someone's been watching Barret Jackson too much. That car has rust issues and non-original engine and trans. I give him $2500 for it.

not for 12000 restored it might be worth that # matching

That's my fovorite Bee my brother had one and when he sold it in 75 with 30,000 miles on it for $1800.00 I could not come up with the money so one of my buddies bought it:banghead::banghead:

Wow 12 grand for that. Just too nutty for words. Car needs to be stripped to bare, rust issues fixed and and a way better then average paint job to be worth that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back