-
Status
Not open for further replies.

FredS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
The grommets that hold the license plates to the body, front and rear. They snap into the lower valances front or rear. 2 each end.

The body moulding between the wheel wells, under the door, the clips that hold it on

I've been searching online, and haven't found anything yet, so asking here if anyone knows if these are available new or not

i hadn't considered that contoured style,you'll probably have to find that used.
...the other 2 are available new.

oh I have the moulding, I just need the clips that hold it on the body.

I'm also looking for the clips as well as the screw mount that goes at the ends of the rocker trim for my 71 Dart .. you have any luck finding them yet?

FredS - no - neither of those .. I have some in the garage and will take some photos later to show what they look like

here are the clips ..

the moulding is about 3/4" wide (maybe less)

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 142
  • photo 2.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 144
  • photo 3.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 152
I was just going to post a pic, and the moulding isn't quite 1/2inch. Talked to Tom at R/T a bit ago, and sending him the measurments. Let's see if he can come up with something.

did yours still have the plastic clip at the end with the screw-mounting hole like I showed?
I'd be curious what he can come up with!

I'm missing both on one side. yeah, may have to get creative on that.

Space Age Auto Paint on country Club in mesa has a whole room of nothing but clips if you take an old one in they might be able to help..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back