71 Swinger VS 16 Corvette ZO6

-
was this car parked on the street during a tv episode of once upon a time?
Never heard of the program. But it was here with Dennis Gage from "My Classic Car"

13320809_1053256428078639_3741380196259886829_o.jpg

I'm feeling the love today friends !
almost 200 votes already today and I only need about 75 more to take 4th spot

THANKS AGAIN !

LESS THAN 30 MORE VOTES NEEDED FRIENDS !!!!

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE SUPPORT TODAY
over 200 votes in 8 hours

If you see my posts on the Facebook Mopar groups please SHARE or at least comment so it will pop back up to the top of the page

I haven't kept track and wonder how far behind the Corvette you are?
I picked up about 400 votes yesterday with the support of all my online friends and groups.
I passed the Corvette yesterday and I'm about 150 votes ahead of him now. I just need more votes to make sure I stay ahead now until the voting closes tomorrow

They must remember the router or modem IP address because I couldn't use my dad's computer or my smart phone to get you more vote's. I ended up disconnecting from my Wi-Fi and come off the cell phone network and got another vote that way for you.

They must remember the router or modem IP address because I couldn't use my dad's computer or my smart phone to get you more vote's. I ended up disconnecting from my Wi-Fi and come off the cell phone network and got another vote that way for you.

Lol, Thanks !
Yes it's 1 vote per IP address but on cellular data it sometimes resets once data is turned off then back on

-
Back