71 Twister up for adoption

-
Update. The US Air Force sent me a letter 2 weeks ago telling me to get my stuff off of their property by 7 March 2022. I worked for the AF for 42 years…not too happy to have this happen after living here for 28 years. I no longer have a place to park my car and I’ve decided to sell. I’ve asked a local car renovation guy to hook me up with someone who could suggest a price. If anyone wants to make an offer - please feel free to contact me at [email protected]. I can offer more info if asked. It sucks to sell my car after 50 years…but the loss of a parking space added to the need for paint and many other repairs has led me to the decision to let her go.

Paint jobs have gone up like crazy, but 31k is insane for a "normal" paint job. I respect the labor that goes into a paint job, but what could be the hourly rate for a $31,000 paint job. I've been looking to have my Charger painted, but unless I can find a friend of a friend type deal, I think it will remain a 20 footer for some time..

A total strip down prime,block sand and paint no rust repair. If you want it done right $15k easy. Paint ,Primer,and materials have went way up in price.Labor is $60-$90 hour depending on the shop.

-
Back