71Duster Disc brake swap

-

71Duster76

Reaction score
I just purchased a 71 Duster, 318 car with manual drum brakes all the way around.
Was looking to do a front disc brake conversion on her ..... what would I need In all the accomplish this ? Do they sell full kits to do this ? Was thinking of spending a decent amount on the braking system. Thanks.

I just purchased a 71 Duster, 318 car with manual drum brakes all the way around.
Was looking to do a front disc brake conversion on her ..... what would I need In all the accomplish this ? Do they sell full kits to do this ? Was thinking of spending a decent amount on the braking system. Thanks.

I have a set of near new rotors pads and calipers with hoses big bolt of my 73 you'll still need arms and ball joints tho can have for $125.00 + fr8

I see you're a newbie.....Use the search function...there's tons of threads on just this subject

Ditto, search. Scarebird is cheapest, the K-H system in post #4 would be "correct" for 1971.

-
Back